Prepper in NH.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msouth

Reaction score
I curently live in the state of New Hampshire. Former Marine (0311), 10 years local law enforcement, and for the last 9 years a Federal Agent for one of the three letter agenices.
I am excited to be part of Doomsday Prepper. I only have been prepping for the last year or two but have made great gains. Looking forward to talk and meet fellow preppers in the area.

M

Hey welcome lots of great stuff here, and great people! plus lots of other resources available threw this forum! good luck and enjoy your stay!

I curently live in the state of New Hampshire. Former Marine (0311), 10 years local law enforcement, and for the last 9 years a Federal Agent for one of the three letter agenices.
I am excited to be part of Doomsday Prepper. I only have been prepping for the last year or two but have made great gains. Looking forward to talk and meet fellow preppers in the area.

M
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Thank you for your service Devil Dog!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back