prepper get together skill sharing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am in process of setting up a free get together and skills sharing weekend for spring this year
from other threads and post it seems to be a wanted thing so I have talked with friends and business partners and they have agreed to set this up to keep cost to fellow preppers to a cover their way to it and thats it no charge to join and no previtions will be provided so food drink and gear to be brought by each we are also thinking of setting up a small swap meet and or yard sale type near by strictly for us that come and talks are for a yearly or biyearly event

right now were are looking at a few differant places
I am thinking of somewere central I have 48 personal acres in MO but thats also my personal go to in a SHTF so we are looking for the property now but it will be a go as soon as we find the land
we also may end up setting up two differant ones
1 for west and 1 for east
example Mississippi river east will have a gathering yearly in a location centraly located
Mississippi west will have theirs centraly located that way helps with travle cost for us

again like I stated we will have a swap meet set up along with the gathering so not only will we be able to share skills and ideas but trade buy and sale prepping related items

send me priv messge to let me know what ideas you have
we will try and have this going early spring and posbly have second one mid to late summer

Latest posts

Back