Prepper Gal in NC- New Here

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lovemydoggiesx3

Reaction score
Hey All! I'm happy I found this site. I basically have grown up as a prepper as my Parents and Grandparents both are. They try to self- sustain as much as possible by living out of cities on land, with wells, streams, solar and turbine power and by having animals, gardens, canning everything and always having a 6-month supply of water and food on hand.

So basically I think this is normal. You never know what is going to happen. I personally think we are going to go into a great depression after economic collapse. I am recently married to a military man who shares some but not all of my ideas.

Currently, I grow my own meat (rabbits) that feed myself, husband and our 3 dogs. I have a huge garden and can everything I can and keep 6 months of medical, food, water and misc on hand. We live in a suburb but in 2 years plan on moving to a large piece of property in the mountains, where we plan to install an underground bunker, and where we will try to live as such off the grid as possible.

I joined this site, because I really want to step up my prepping. Looking forward to everything I will get out of this site!

Wow...... Welcome and thanks for joining our community. I can understand wanting to step things up for sure, but it sounds to me like you're going to bring A LOT to the table info and experience-wise. I recently put up a thread about member experiences and what you wish you had done in certain situations or that you wish you had done to make something easier or that could have made it turn out better. I think it's in General Talk, but please feel free to browse as you wish and I hope you find some good info and folks here!

Hey All! I'm happy I found this site. I basically have grown up as a prepper as my Parents and Grandparents both are. They try to self- sustain as much as possible by living out of cities on land, with wells, streams, solar and turbine power and by having animals, gardens, canning everything and always having a 6-month supply of water and food on hand.

So basically I think this is normal. You never know what is going to happen. I personally think we are going to go into a great depression after economic collapse. I am recently married to a military man who shares some but not all of my ideas.

Currently, I grow my own meat (rabbits) that feed myself, husband and our 3 dogs. I have a huge garden and can everything I can and keep 6 months of medical, food, water and misc on hand. We live in a suburb but in 2 years plan on moving to a large piece of property in the mountains, where we plan to install an underground bunker, and where we will try to live as such off the grid as possible.

I joined this site, because I really want to step up my prepping. Looking forward to everything I will get out of this site!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions or need help with anything feel free to ask. The members on here are more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

That sounds amazing, I am stuck in NYC until the summer when I an bug out into a less restrictive state and learn all the basics. Pretty much been a city boy all my life but you sound like you got all the right stuff already.

Latest posts

Back