Prepper from Oregon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintAtATA

Reaction score
Hey my name is Clint, I am a prepper. I also live on a budget, so I have rare chances to buy supplies, or equipment. So I make a point to buy only the best I can find

I enjoy camping, hunting, and extreme survival. The forests in Oregon are the perfect place, imo, for survivalists, crypto hunters, and preppers.

I work with American Tactical Advantage, a military, fire, ect, equipment supplier. We sell everything from 3 day bags, to riot gear. I figured it was about time I go about this online and try to meet new people, like minded people. If I can I will provide insight on products I get to demo, or maybe even deals I see, all while learning more, and meeting people with new perspectives and experience. You can never be too ready.

Hey my name is Clint, I am a prepper. I also live on a budget, so I have rare chances to buy supplies, or equipment. So I make a point to buy only the best I can find

I enjoy camping, hunting, and extreme survival. The forests in Oregon are the perfect place, imo, for survivalists, crypto hunters, and preppers.

I work with American Tactical Advantage, a military, fire, ect, equipment supplier. We sell everything from 3 day bags, to riot gear. I figured it was about time I go about this online and try to meet new people, like minded people. If I can I will provide insight on products I get to demo, or maybe even deals I see, all while learning more, and meeting people with new perspectives and experience. You can never be too ready.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to share your knowledge with the site and feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

howdy .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quiet a few knowledgable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replys you have on a topic.and start new topics if/when needed....

Latest posts

Back