prepper expo

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen

Reaction score
I heard on tsp that there was going to be a prepper expo in ga and fl has anyone heard about this if so could you give a website or any other kind of info on it thanks

im glad you posted that.i fond that intresting..pluse i also found a preppers group of some kind in a town 60 mile from me..

I did read on Facebook there was one over the weekend, Canada i think? And the stall holders were not happy with the event promoter and his lack of organization and advertising. I will see if i can find the article.

-HVP

A copy and paste from Facebook. This was also on multiple pages, not just the one i copied it from.

Doomsday Expo. Www.doomsdayexpo.com.
fri-sat 8am-5pm.
700 14th Street Denver Colorado at the Colorado Convention Center. it off of Colfax.
I'm giving 10% to the Black Forest Fire Dept.
Calling all my people. We got scammed by the event coordinators at the Doomsday Expo. They did N0 advertizing and there are no customers. I would like to ask that all of you spread the word to any group or organization that you are part of. We were able to muscle them into making this a free event. So no charge at the door. Plus I am giving 10% to the Black Forest FD. Please help me and all the other family owned vendors not get crushed by this event and spread the word.
Thank you,
Jason Marsteiner
Colorado Mountain Man Survival

http://www.npsexpo.com/

I attended the NPS Expo in Nashville last March, I was not able to attend that sat. because of work, I was able to attend Sunday I got to meet , Lucas Cameron and Kevin O' Brian who was on the show "Doomsday Preppers" on the National Geographic channel, There was some demonstrations and a lot of vendors for everything and everything you can think of, I am planning on attending the NPS in Atlanta in Oct.

http://www.npsexpo.com/

I attended the NPS Expo in Nashville last March, I was not able to attend that sat. because of work, I was able to attend Sunday I got to meet , Lucas Cameron and Kevin O' Brian who was on the show "Doomsday Preppers" on the National Geographic channel, There was some demonstrations and a lot of vendors for everything and everything you can think of, I am planning on attending the NPS in Atlanta in Oct.
What did they charge to get in?

What did they charge to get in?
They didn't charge anything I signed up for free tickets and at the event, they still where letting people in for free, I put the website when I posted the other day, may want to check it out.

They didn't charge anything I signed up for free tickets and at the event, they still where letting people in for free, I put the website when I posted the other day, may want to check it out.
I found the website. I plan to call them to get more details.

The NPS Expo will be at the North Atlanta Convention Center October 19-20. Our company, Primal Gear Unlimited will will have a booth. Stop by and see us if you attend. The website is www.npsexpo.com. On the website if you go to the tickets page and sign up for the newsletter on the tickets tab, you will get free admission to the event. They have quick links set up on the right side of the page that are pretty convenient including a list of hotels they have partnered with for discounted rates. Looks like it will be a huge event.

The NPS Expo will be at the North Atlanta Convention Center October 19-20. Our company, Primal Gear Unlimited will will have a booth. Stop by and see us if you attend. The website is www.npsexpo.com. On the website if you go to the tickets page and sign up for the newsletter on the tickets tab, you will get free admission to the event. They have quick links set up on the right side of the page that are pretty convenient including a list of hotels they have partnered with for discounted rates. Looks like it will be a huge event.
I plan to do that. I plan to take my manual wheelchair so I hope they have a ramp. You have a nice website. A family owned business; I like that.
Maybe we should make you booth a meeting place for Doomsday Preppers Forum members to meet? What do you say? I'm in.

Be more than happy to have evryone swinging by and meeting up there. Waiting to find out which booth we are going to be in. I will post it once we know. Thanks for looking at the site. Don't want to do too much self promotion and get kicked off for spamming, but once I know my way around and find the appropriate place I will post information about our products and updates. Still want to be able to share on other prepping and survival threads and learn from everyone else.

Be more than happy to have evryone swinging by and meeting up there. Waiting to find out which booth we are going to be in. I will post it once we know. Thanks for looking at the site. Don't want to do too much self promotion and get kicked off for spamming, but once I know my way around and find the appropriate place I will post information about our products and updates. Still want to be able to share on other prepping and survival threads and learn from everyone else.
Use the search option at the top of this page, just type in bows and it will come up.

Latest posts

Back