Prepped and ready

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sentry18

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New to the forum, but not to preparedness. After years of research and planning I now have 2 guns, 3 cans of soup, 4 MRE's, and a bic lighter. So yeah, I am pretty well set up. I am kidding of course. I don't have 2 guns. ;) I have been told that there might be a few people here from the old days at Prepared Society and maybe the not so old days at HCL. I am pretty active on another forum, but I will try and stop in from time to time to see what I can learn here and perhaps I can offer up some insight as well.

HCL now sucks and I don't welcome your arrival. How long before Angie makes you a mod here? The mods ruined HCL and you were certainly a big part of that. I still remember how you and the other mods treated Meercat.

HCL now sucks and I don't welcome your arrival. How long before Angie makes you a mod here? The mods ruined HCL and you were certainly a big part of that. I still remember how you and the other mods treated Meercat.
explain please UP

Calm yourself. I am not a mod here, I am just a member. I wasn't a mod or even a user at the other forum when you ran off.

Well Angie, it looks like you have your work cut out for you, LOL. Good luck!

This is a tough crowd, in case you haven't figured it out. And the first description that comes to mind would be "Freedom Loving."

Oh, did I mention this crowd is "Freedom Loving"?

Repeat after me:

Freedom Loving
Freedom Loving
Freedom Loving.

And in case I forgot to mention it, the people here are "Freedom Loving."

This is a tough crowd, in case you haven't figured it out. And the first description that comes to mind would be "Freedom Loving."

Repeat after me:

Freedom Loving
Freedom Loving
Freedom Loving.

:) Behave you old coot :)

Repeat after me:

Freedom Loving
Freedom Loving
Freedom Loving.

We will get along well.

Hello everyone. New to the forum, but not to preparedness. After years of research and planning I now have 2 guns, 3 cans of soup, 4 MRE's, and a bic lighter. So yeah, I am pretty well set up. I am kidding of course. I don't have 2 guns. ;) I have been told that there might be a few people here from the old days at Prepared Society and maybe the not so old days at HCL. I am pretty active on another forum, but I will try and stop in from time to time to see what I can learn here and perhaps I can offer up some insight as well.
thanks sentry

Welcome aboard familiar one....

Latest posts

Back