Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the tests of a prophet: 100.0% of their prophecies come true. Not 90%, not 99%, not 99.9%. 100% Deut. 18:20-22. If not, they are false prophets.

Or maybe people just born with sight that the rest of us don't have or never developed?

He never claimed to be a prophet, other people gave him the title. Been reading about him. He had a pretty amazing life.

I dreamt of my father’s death days before it happened…exact place, time, conditions, everything; I had said nothing to anyone to warn. He died. I dreamt of the baseball field shooting the night before that happened but, it was too late by the time I got up.

Despite the fact he could swim, I dreamt of my oldest son’s death by drowning. I told my M and FIL, about the dream and to not let my son anywhere by the water at their house without adult supervision. They made sure that they put a life vest on the kids and watched them like a hawk. Two days later, I get a call. He fell in at exactly the place and the way I said he would. Grandpa was there to pull him out…he didn't die. Does that make me a false “prophet”?

Free will can change outcomes. The bible says even The Son does not know the future 100% only The Father. Doesn’t mean that He doesn’t drop a hint or two to us poor schlubs down here once in a while.

Last edited:
Free will can change outcomes.
The entire future could be changed by belief.
The city of Nineva was to be destroyed by God and he sent a prophet to tell them so. They repented and laid themselves in sackcloth and put ashes on their heads and God changed his mind.
Our free will to do good or bad is the decisive problem. Too many deciding to follow their foolish leadings and being sheep instead of utilising their intelligence and looking for the future results of their actions before deciding to act upon their final decisions.
We all know the right numbers to play on the Saturday night lottery....ON MONDAY....
This is SCHOOL: You learn a lesson and then afterwards; you take a test and see if you learned...
This is LIFE: You take a test with mistakes and then you LEARN YOUR LESSON....

1672420633860.png

Clearly, the powers that shouldn't be have changed their mind about Biden and he will not run in the next election. He might not even last to the end of the year.
I doubt they would want Kamala as a replacement; her train-wrecks would be even worse than Biden's.
If Biden does not make it to the of this term, I predict Kamala will experience an unexpected event, which results in Kevin McCarthy becoming El Presidente.

If Predictions are the topic, I have one. Biden is such a failure on everything so he will jump at the opportunity Putin is extending. Putin wants a three-way. USA, Russia, Ukraine conference to try to avoid war. Biden will easily do the appeasement thing and partition off a piece of eastern Ukraine for the Russians. Biden will tout it as a win and Putin will get what he wants without war. Yes, Biden will flush Ukraine down the toilet for a small win.
It really hurts that your prediction did not come true so...I predict that America could have all new bridges, highways, electrical grid, clean water, better Military, no homeless, a closed border, no hungry children, new school buildings, new and modern hospitals for free, no national debt and a thousand other things we COULD have done with the TRILLION DOLLARS now wasted in the Ukraine/bottomless DS pit and costing a 1/4 million lives, 1/2 million injured and 8 million new refugees living all over Europe where we do not have the infrastructure or money to support since they DO NOT WORK, PAY TAXES, or do anything but cry for more money now...

Last edited:
So we have all seen all of the "flash mobs" looting stores for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, companies are reporting major losses due to these thefts.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing...e-as-theft-surge-hits-q2-profits-2023-outlook

Dick's stock sheds $3 billion in value as theft surge hammers Q2 profits​

Chief Executive Lauren Hobart said elevated theft is an 'increasingly serious issue impacting many retailers.'

My prediction is that it is all by design, so these companies, Walmart, Target, Dick's, Lowe's, HD, etc will ALL close their stores and do online ordering like Amazon. This gives complete control of what we can get to the govt, and creates their "cashless society".

So we have all seen all of the "flash mobs" looting stores for hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now, companies are reporting major losses due to these thefts.

https://www.thestreet.com/investing...e-as-theft-surge-hits-q2-profits-2023-outlook

Dick's stock sheds $3 billion in value as theft surge hammers Q2 profits​

Chief Executive Lauren Hobart said elevated theft is an 'increasingly serious issue impacting many retailers.'

My prediction is that it is all by design, so these companies, Walmart, Target, Dick's, Lowe's, HD, etc will ALL close their stores and do online ordering like Amazon. This gives complete control of what we can get to the govt, and creates their "cashless society".

Wasn't Dicks one of the outlets that stopped selling rifles or some such about a year ago? I think they already caved.

Last edited:
From a small business perspective, if this would have happened at our store, it would have put us out of business.

Many wholesalers are only offering products on wholesale distributor sites now. One of them is quickly becoming a monopoly. If things go completely that route, small business will have the potential to be completely controlled, also.

I predict that the whole "defund the police" movement had several intended consequences, but the most important was to actually defund the police and refuse to prosecute crime, so crime would skyrocket. Soon, (to make themselves look like the heroes) the dems will HEAVILY REFUND the police, only to have their woke police state. Many of the good cops left, and there are massive shortages of cops, leaving the left the prime opportunity to hire only wokies, and many more than the shortages. They will hire thousands more per city, to force their agendas on the people. The democrat gustapo is coming. It's like stacking the court, without all of the outcry.

I predict that the whole "defund the police" movement had several intended consequences, but the most important was to actually defund the police and refuse to prosecute crime, so crime would skyrocket. Soon, (to make themselves look like the heroes) the dems will HEAVILY REFUND the police, only to have their woke police state. Many of the good cops left, and there are massive shortages of cops, leaving the left the prime opportunity to hire only wokies, and many more than the shortages. They will hire thousands more per city, to force their agendas on the people. The democrat gustapo is coming. It's like stacking the court, without all of the outcry.

The city of Austin "defunded" the police. Crime has increased and they had to call the State police in to help respond and patrol, shifting the costs onto the entire State, because they f-ed up. In typical progressive communist fashion, the city came out and said that there is no shortage of police and no problems, conveniently leaving out that they are using State police to fill in the shortage THEY CREATED! The police are now saying that they are having a huge issue with getting new recruits in the academy. The numbers they need just aren't there.

Last edited:
I predict this is how they will do it. "You will own nothing, and you will be happy". They are going to give so much of the working man's (and Women's) money to the unmotivated, that we will all decide to stop working to pay for them. Then the govt will increase property taxes to cover the lack of revenue from labor; causing most to lose their homes. Of course, that's if robots and WWIII don't get us first.

It is starting in the EU, who America follows; even though it is a complete disaster. WE MUST STOP THE SOROS, SCHWAB, GATES, WEF PLAN!!

Germans question value of working after new welfare increases - survey​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...p&cvid=e599fc20a8de43908faf611b2c614b3c&ei=49
BERLIN (Reuters) - More than half of Germans believe work is not worthwhile after the government's planned increase in welfare payments and child benefits, a survey showed on Tuesday....

Welfare payments, dubbed "citizens' money", for more than 5.5 million jobless in Germany will rise to 563 euros ($605.06)from 502 euros per month for single people from next year.

Rent and health insurance costs are also covered by the government for those receiving the benefits.

The increase coincides with a large rise in support for parents on a low income from 2025. They will receive up to 636 euros per month for their first child and another 530 euros for every other child. The sum is currently fixed at 250 euros per month per child.

With a minimum wage of around 12.4 euros per hour or 1,450 euros net income per month, some 52% of Germans have the impression that it's not worth working as those in fulltime employment on a minimum wage don't earn significantly more than those living off welfare, a survey by pollster INSA published by Bild newspaper showed.....

Germans are divided whether the increase in welfare payments is justified with 45% in favour and 44% against it, the survey of 1005 respondents showed."

SHOCKER!!!! The half on welfare approves, the half that works does not. What will happen when the half that works stops?!?!?

1693930591184.png

I predict this is how they will do it. "You will own nothing, and you will be happy". They are going to give so much of the working man's (and Women's) money to the unmotivated, that we will all decide to stop working to pay for them. Then the govt will increase property taxes to cover the lack of revenue from labor; causing most to lose their homes. Of course, that's if robots and WWIII don't get us first.

It is starting in the EU, who America follows; even though it is a complete disaster. WE MUST STOP THE SOROS, SCHWAB, GATES, WEF PLAN!!

Germans question value of working after new welfare increases - survey​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/mar...p&cvid=e599fc20a8de43908faf611b2c614b3c&ei=49
BERLIN (Reuters) - More than half of Germans believe work is not worthwhile after the government's planned increase in welfare payments and child benefits, a survey showed on Tuesday....

Welfare payments, dubbed "citizens' money", for more than 5.5 million jobless in Germany will rise to 563 euros ($605.06)from 502 euros per month for single people from next year.

Rent and health insurance costs are also covered by the government for those receiving the benefits.

The increase coincides with a large rise in support for parents on a low income from 2025. They will receive up to 636 euros per month for their first child and another 530 euros for every other child. The sum is currently fixed at 250 euros per month per child.

With a minimum wage of around 12.4 euros per hour or 1,450 euros net income per month, some 52% of Germans have the impression that it's not worth working as those in fulltime employment on a minimum wage don't earn significantly more than those living off welfare, a survey by pollster INSA published by Bild newspaper showed.....

Germans are divided whether the increase in welfare payments is justified with 45% in favour and 44% against it, the survey of 1005 respondents showed."

SHOCKER!!!! The half on welfare approves, the half that works does not. What will happen when the half that works stops?!?!?

View attachment 20809

Especially those who are near to retirement and have pensions coming....what's the point of working four or five more years?

So far i can see from Switzerland (we're the neighbour in the south) Germany - well, not only Germany, half Europe - is in really serious troubles.
On the one side the politicans and governments destroy in their "save the climate" ideology the whole economy by nearly daily new laws, taxes and restrictions. Then they destroy private peoples future too, by example they wanna forbid oil heatings or wooden stoves. Only electric shall be allowed. But the electric energy they wanna only by solar and wind. All nuclear plants are shut down already.
The prices for energy are exploding, neither the industry or private know how to pay the bills.
In the same time taxes are raising, life costs anyway. And really every refugee earns more from social wellfare than the hard working people. And you're not allowed to say anything against it except you like to be called an racist or nazi.

I seriously can understand those workers who go into the social wellfare because they become nearly the same or more benefits like they go up in the morning and work.

Honestly - you can't imagine whats going on in Europe! If an Hollywood writer will write an storybook like the REAL situation is - he / she will go fired.

Well, sometimes you can hear something like "corrected" election - but not loud.
The other thing is since the plandemic the govs used "special rights". And for this climate religion they use the "right of climate emergency" wich was decided by the Paris Climate Conference.
And - a lot of people are sleeping or / and affraid to loose their leasing car or other small material crap and don't see they are by loosing all the freedom and rights. Plus the 24/7 panicing in the media (which worked very well during covid already). I'm sorry, it's complicated to describe in english for me.
Revolutions aren't allowed btw.

Latest posts

Back