Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to predict now, that this guy will only be allowed an ALL black jury, who will acquit him "to balance out that racist Rittenhouse jury". This will be the beginning of white flight/a new self imposed segregation.

'Rapper' SUV driver, 39, was fleeing a domestic when he plowed through Waukesha Christmas parade 'killing five and injuring 48': Darrell Brooks, who was out on bail for RUNNING OVER mother of his child, is charged with homicide

Speaking of jury composition, this one let Simpson off-

black-simpson-jury.jpg

I am going to predict now, that this guy will only be allowed an ALL black jury, who will acquit him "to balance out that racist Rittenhouse jury". This will be the beginning of white flight/a new self imposed segregation.

'Rapper' SUV driver, 39, was fleeing a domestic when he plowed through Waukesha Christmas parade 'killing five and injuring 48': Darrell Brooks, who was out on bail for RUNNING OVER mother of his child, is charged with homicide
I am really glad that this prediction didn't come true and he will rot behind prison walls for the rest of his life, but I am sure he will still get better treatment than our J6ers.

Not sure if prediction, or hope..

The House investigates all of the fraud and corruption, the Senate, approves the removal of Biden and Harris, with the help of Manchin, who changes parties (and another dem or two who want to avoid prison). Now the right has SCOTUS, the House, Senate, and WH.

Toooooo many people really believe that America has no God, no faith and no hope...
But if you look at the churches in America, the love for our land and history, the respect for our soldiers, the pride we have in hearing our National Anthem and how many are ready to fight for our freedom....
The left loves to spout how bad America is and how bad our history is...they want you to believe that you are alone and will never win against them. They know the truth and have to BEND AND BREAK each patriot to get their way, and, they have to keep HOPING THE RIGHT AND CONSERVATIVES WILL STAY QUIET; DO NOT DEMONSTRATE; DO NOT MAKE WAVES; DO NOT CHARGE THEM WITH TREASON AND WILL NOT FIGHT BACK....
Prove them wrong, get on the streets against the antifa and blm liars, fight harder, longer and fiercer if you do not want to lose your freedoms to the COMMIES and MARXISTS in charge at the moment. Fight at every level, from city to county to state and federal level of corrupt and useless fiends...do it for your kids and grand-kids!!!

Well, this is interesting..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-expect-solar-storm-bioweapon-tests-2023.html

Blind psychic Baba Vanga, who previously predicted 2022 droughts and 9/11, warned we could expect a nuclear explosion and bioweapon tests on humans in 2023​

One of her predictions is about Earth's orbit changing, and radiation from the sun causing mayhem. I always read the comments and people were making fun of her, saying how ridiculous that is; then I found this...

Mysterious shock wave CRACKS Earth's magnetosphere that protects our planet from dangerous space radiation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-expect-solar-storm-bioweapon-tests-2023.html

Blind psychic Baba Vanga, who previously predicted 2022 droughts and 9/11, warned we could expect a nuclear explosion and bioweapon tests on humans in 2023​

One of her predictions is about Earth's orbit changing, and radiation from the sun causing mayhem. I always read the comments and people were making fun of her, saying how ridiculous that is; then I found this...

Mysterious shock wave CRACKS Earth's magnetosphere that protects our planet from dangerous space radiation

Way back when, there were prophets; people who could see the future. No reason they wouldn't still exist today.

David Dubyne at Adapt 2030 explains this in detail. He also shows and links the data used from our government agencies. The BIGGEST electromagnetic Issue will be in October 2024…but lots of prior problems and disasters before then. Look for more volcanoes going off and more earthquakes as well as very odd weather!

Some of these are very easy "predictions" to make. We've always had volcanos, and always will. We've always had earthquakes, and always will. And we'll always have odd weather. I'm not able to open any of these attachments, so maybe they're predicting exact dates, then I'd be impressed, if they come true. Usually predictions are so vague that they are useless. Remember all the predictions about the earth coming to an end because of global warming?

Edgar Cayce was "the sleeping prophet". He was a Christian and was said to have the uncanny ability to fall asleep on a book and awake having absorbed the knowledge within. He was most known for being able to cure odd illnesses homeopathically from a trance like state but also made some amazing predictions about the future. Some came true in the allotted time, some did not.

He always said that this does not mean that the unresolved predictions were bunk, only that because of human free will (there is no fate because we are free to make choices), predictions are only one probable outcome.

He predicted that earth changes, due to a pole shift, would make the US look like this...a pole shift can happen when the magnetosphere is weakened by a CME.
1671568142844.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Edgar Cayce was "the sleeping prophet". He was a Christian and was said to have the uncanny ability to fall asleep on a book and awake having absorbed the knowledge within. He was most known for being able to cure odd illnesses homeopathically from a trance like state but also made some amazing predictions about the future. Some came true in the allotted time, some did not.
One of the tests of a prophet: 100.0% of their prophecies come true. Not 90%, not 99%, not 99.9%. 100% Deut. 18:20-22. If not, they are false prophets.

Latest posts

Back