Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I predict the water supplies will be tainted soon, by whom it doesn't matter. They tried to kill us with a virus, now they are going to try to kill us by starvation, dehydration, and war. Whatever it takes.
Still goes back to that article posted over a year ago showing FEMA stockpiling plastic coffins down in Georgia!!!

I predict that the ONLY reason the Hunter laptop has been addressed/validated, is so he can take a plea deal for some easy time or even probation. They had to do it now, just in case for some reason, their Nov steal doesn;t work. They cannot have the GOP investigating it.

I predict that the ONLY reason the Hunter laptop has been addressed/validated, is so he can take a plea deal for some easy time or even probation. They had to do it now, just in case for some reason, their Nov steal doesn;t work. They cannot have the GOP investigating it.
YOU can BET they trying to cover up something!!!! This BICRAP is worse than Watergate!!

I think you are a genius. If Hunter does a deal now, with the Big Guy Justice Dept., he will suffer only a slap on the wrist and it will not be possible for the Trump people, when he comes back to power, to force Hunter to spill the beans on Joe or anyone else. Hunter would be in a safe zone when he does a deal.

I think you are a genius. If Hunter does a deal now, with the Big Guy Justice Dept., he will suffer only a slap on the wrist and it will not be possible for the Trump people, when he comes back to power, to force Hunter to spill the beans on Joe or anyone else. Hunter would be in a safe zone when he does a deal.
HUNTER needs to be in JAIL for a LONG TIME!!!

I predict that nothing will happen to Hunter, the Clintons or any other Democrat. I predict that prices for food, fuel and everything else will continue to go up plus major shortages, illegals will continue flooding across the border, more government control and restrictions on our freedoms (whats left anyway), more new covid variations which will lead to more lockdowns and mandates, the anti American, anti White and the homo agenda will continue infecting our schools. Republicans will still be cowards and wimps and the citizens will continue to complain and gripe, but will do nothing and just roll over and accept the new "norm".

As long as the TVs are still working and the majority of the people still believe this crap what our despots in the government say our nations will perish, that with or without World War III.
I dont believe ANYTHING our government says anymore!!! They ALL are a bunch of crooks and Liers. Its time to change everyone of them!!! TRUMP ws the ONLY one that did what he said and you could believe it was in USA best interest!!!!

I dont believe ANYTHING our government says anymore!!!
"When you're on the other side of the looking glass, nothing is as it seems." - Melanie Benjamin

We are on the other side of the looking glass from the people behind all this. They know and see clearly what is happening and why but are keeping us confused.

I predict Covid will take down Kamala. Hillary gets the nod as VP. 25th Amendment gets invoked.

Biden & Company gets replaced by a totally "hands clean" puppet >>> seriously doubt the DNC can stop the deluge GOP win at the Mid-terms - means an azz biting host of investigations - only thing the DNC will have is their lame duck presidency - that POTUS needs to be clean of the stink

I think Kamala will get COVID so bad she has to resign from its effects. I've thought she was in over her head all along. Plus with all the negative publicity of her clashes with staff, she probably WANTS an easy out.

Think Biden will appoint Michelle Obama (with clean hands in the public's eyes) to be VP. That's how Barack can have that 3rd term he alluded to in an interview near the end of his term (or just after he left office). Sorry, I don't remember the network. Then he can just tell Michelle what Executve Orders to draft/sign that he didn't get to implement before departing the Whitehouse. President by proxy, in other words. I think that's who's running the show NOW behind the scenes from his mansion just down the street from the White House. I think THAT's why the Obamas didn't retire to Hawaii. Why do all that packing and moving mess if you have to turn around and come right back?

And of course, Hillary would then be picked for Michelle's VP. Everybody's happy and you have the first black, AND female president. First ALL FEMALE White House. Dems LOVE firsts! I sure can see it happening that way.

Dat's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Last edited:
I think Kamala will get COVID so bad she has to resign from its effects. I've thought she was in over her head all along. Plus with all the negative publicity of her clashes with staff, she probably WANTS an easy out.

Think Biden will appoint Michelle Obama (with clean hands in the public's eyes) to be VP. That's how Barack can have that 3rd term he alluded to in an interview near the end of his term (or just after he left office). Sorry, I don't remember the network. Then he can just tell Michelle what Executve Orders to draft/sign that he didn't get to implement before departing the Whitehouse. President by proxy, in other words. I think that's who's running the show NOW behind the scenes from his mansion just down the street from the White House. I think THAT's why the Obamas didn't retire to Hawaii. Why do all that packing and moving mess if you have to turn around and come right back?

And of course, Hillary would then be picked for Michelle's VP. Everybody's happy and you have the first black, AND female president. First ALL FEMALE White House. They LOVE firsts! I sure can see it happening that way.

That's my story and I's stickin' to it.
I posted mine 5 minutes after they announced Kamala has Covid yesterday. Mine was my first thought.
I do like yours.
Does anyone else think this is being written by script writers? And bad ones at that.

Latest posts

Back