Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife works for a huge hospital network that incorporates 15 hospitals. They published a chart a couple weeks ago that shows how many Covid deaths have occurred among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated in recent months. I can't remember specific numbers, but it was blatantly obvious that over seventy unvaccinated people died for every one vaccinated person. Hospitalization rates for the unvaccinated were about twenty to one vaccinated. Regardless of what any person claims, it is so obvious that getting vaccinated is much much safer than not getting vaccinated. I absolutely respect your right to choose, but for you to continue your argument with what we now know just boggles my mind. Anyway, I predict that the Omicron strain is the blessing we needed to finally end this mess. It's voracious infection rate combined with less severity of symptoms will finally create enough immunity among the population of our planet that it will finally be over and done.
I would love to see her hospital's charts. These are the kind of charts that I am seeing and unfortunately I am having to rely on other countries because I do not trust ours at all. Sorry this was from last month.
1642295372018.png

I see folks here have gotten into a disagreement over covid stats etc. and the usual entrenchment in their positions. Trying to "learn" someone else, especially virtually is basically futile in my opinion, besides being frustrating and a waste of energy. However, there's something I've been wondering about say, for other parts of the world and different cultures. I keep wondering about parts of the world that have burka(q)-wearing women and what they are having to go through when it comes to mask wearing. Do they have to wear a mask underneath their burkas? Do the men wear masks, do they have to socially distance 5 times a day during prayer, do they wear masks at that time of prayer? What about getting the jab(s)? What are their honest percentage rates of getting jabbed and what about the breakdown of who in those countries makes up the ones that get it and also who and how do they deal with getting covid - rural folk, urban folk, elites/politicians if that's a proper term for someone who acts in the capacity on the meeting of international figures? I'd sure like to learn what they are going through and how they interpret things and what they think of us infidels who are being fed a steady diet of fear through the MSM. Do they get this also or are they just rolling with it? What about pockets of these communities within western countries? Do they go through some of the same things whilst praying or living their daily lives in our countries? They collectively have got to be, I don't know, laughing at us, regardless of which way we react. I think about the guys landing on the beaches of Normandy and comparing it to seeing my sister gripped with fear from listening to Canadian MSM and complying to every whim that our government wants us to exhibit. My father, if he were still alive sure would have a comment or two about that I am sure. If this is a war, it sure is interesting to see how people react in the proverbial foxhole, if that's what it is. Luckily, I live very remotely, have a dish to communicate by, have yet to wear a mask and have thousands of acres to snowshoe in on a daily basis. I feel sorry for those that don't have the skills or health that some of us are blessed with but I'm truly interested in how some folks make out in different cultures and countries.

There isn’t any doubt that this IS A WAR. A war brought to all the world by the NWO and our bribed evil governments. They are working hard to crash the economies worldwide. The major pin in that crash is America.
So, what are some tangibles to combat this besides getting informed, voting and prepping? I can't simply keep reading negative stories and getting frustrated all the time. I strive to reward good behaviour whenever I see it, and to extract myself from what I perceive to be bad behaviour. I've only managed to do simple things like not purchase certain products from "woke" corps, pull my money back from financial institutions and let them know why, inform certain companies of what I think of their company statements on their woke policy announcements, something they didn't use to do. And, I've tried abstaining from the big tech companies but even this site, is it eventually owned by some conglomerate that has links to bad actors? I've also switched my sources of where I get information from but other than that, what can I do really?
Anyways, none of my questions were answered and I genuinely would like to learn how other countries, peoples of faith and the like are dealing with this. I'd also like to know along what lines of say Christianity, do certain faiths advise their followers to conduct their compliance or lack-thereof when it comes to many issues around this plandemic? I heard one fellow I follow who said something along the lines that if your church advises you to comply with masks, jabs, mandates etc., that you're in the wrong church. Is it church by church, or right along religious groups? In my ignorance, I'm really wanting to know what comprises where certain groups lie. I'm just an outsider in all this I feel but am interested in learning what others are going through.

I'm just an outsider in all this I feel but am interested in learning what others are going through.
You just have to look at all of the evidence, see the films, read the reports, watch the pics and photos of the truth, listen to the people who have lost loved ones to whatever shot they took, read the reports again from another source and come to your own decisions. Yes even if this site is owned by the big tech...it is at least not censored and you can read or write anything you wish to as long as it is the truth and does not insult anyone directly or a general group of ethnics...learning from your mistakes is good...but learning from the mistakes of OTHER PEOPLE is much CHEAPER!!! Live free, Gary

I'm really wanting to know what comprises where certain groups lie. I'm just an outsider in all this I feel but am interested in learning what others are going through.

You’ve asked a ton of great question. The answers are going to take some time to respond to. The items you named you were doing are Valuable…and if a lot more of us would follow, those big companies would fall to their knees! Big tech is a tough one. I joined GAB awhile back and don’t do FB or Twitter, TikTok or Instagram. Read the owner of GABs posts. He has the perfect plan to how to take care of ourselves and form our own society. Will post more later.

Christian groups are all over the place with what they recommend to parishoners. I can tell you that the amish are non mask wearers and non vaxxers. They don't care if someone else wears a mask or gets a vaxx. They still hold in person church. They did stop for a month when the pandemic first started as a precaution and that was about it. I went to a funeral, my cousin's wife passed, in November of 2020, and there were 400 people there elbow to elbow. No masks. There was hand sanitizer out at a stand near the door. This particular funeral went for three days, three different sessions, and I attended two of them.

I predict many democrats in office will switch parties to keep their jobs. They know The People are going to vote GOP in November. They will want to use name recognition. Swine, all of them. Never vote for anyone that was a democrat,... even Tulsi (as much as it pains me to say). Spread the word.

I predict many democrats in office will switch parties to keep their jobs. They know The People are going to vote GOP in November. They will want to use name recognition. Swine, all of them. Never vote for anyone that was a democrat,... even Tulsi (as much as it pains me to say). Spread the word.
. I believe that Tulsi moved to San Jose area. She would be better than anything else coming out of that deep blue area.
Keep an eye on turncoats, But she has been making sense on Parler, Gab, and Fox.
She might end up being a RINO, but it could change a blue area red.

Christian groups are all over the place with what they recommend to parishoners. I can tell you that the amish are non mask wearers and non vaxxers. They don't care if someone else wears a mask or gets a vaxx. They still hold in person church. They did stop for a month when the pandemic first started as a precaution and that was about it. I went to a funeral, my cousin's wife passed, in November of 2020, and there were 400 people there elbow to elbow. No masks. There was hand sanitizer out at a stand near the door. This particular funeral went for three days, three different sessions, and I attended two of them.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I predict my veggies will come up before the war is over in the Ukraine. I want to remember that there are wars, earthquakes, tornados, volcanos, hunger deaths, murders, abortions, pedophile damages and corruption DAILY!!! So...I also want to remember that I cannot personally do anything against most of all that, so I need to take care of my direct family, BOL neighbors and myself/wife. Do not be so WRAPPED up in what is happening in the WIDE world, that you forget to love your LITTLE world you call home and forget to spread more love than anger, hate, worry and sadness!!!!
We have had bad things and times for thousands of years, learning to live is more important than talking about death.
Do not worry about death, IT WILL COME SOON ENOUGH to each of us......live free, love lots and dance like nobody is watching, Gary

THEY will try to become RINOs to save their BUTTS!!

. I believe that Tulsi moved to San Jose area. She would be better than anything else coming out of that deep blue area.
Keep an eye on turncoats, But she has been making sense on Parler, Gab, and Fox.
She might end up being a RINO, but it could change a blue area red.

Every time I hear Tulsi speak, I like her. Still a democrat.

Former Democrats converting to the Republican Party are surging in Pennsylvania, with four times the number of former Democrats registering as Republicans as vice versa in the battleground state.

Republican converts surge in Pennsylvania (msn.com)

1649550472900.png

My wife works for a huge hospital network that incorporates 15 hospitals. They published a chart a couple weeks ago that shows how many Covid deaths have occurred among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated in recent months. I can't remember specific numbers, but it was blatantly obvious that over seventy unvaccinated people died for every one vaccinated person. Hospitalization rates for the unvaccinated were about twenty to one vaccinated. Regardless of what any person claims, it is so obvious that getting vaccinated is much much safer than not getting vaccinated. I absolutely respect your right to choose, but for you to continue your argument with what we now know just boggles my mind. Anyway, I predict that the Omicron strain is the blessing we needed to finally end this mess. It's voracious infection rate combined with less severity of symptoms will finally create enough immunity among the population of our planet that it will finally be over and done.

I respectfully predict you are delusional and/or brainwashed.

"Omicron strain is the blessing we needed to finally end this mess. It's voracious infection rate combined with less severity of symptoms will finally create enough immunity among the population of our planet that it will finally be over and done"...

Famous last words!

I predict there is more to come, maybe, maybe not direct Covid related strains (other than the obvious related jab (booster/s). The government and their helpers already have plans up their sleeve...biggest disease we have is crimes against humanity/FREE RIGHTS..and wait til the flood gates are REALLY open on our borders...

Prediction: We Ain't seen nothing yet my friend!

I predict dems will win by hook or crook...if not, and the GOP do get in position to make a difference, it still won't matter as they won't do squat to actually change anything....they all cave and bow down to arse kissing whatever benefits themselves ..I think the professed positions they take a stand on last about as long as until they get elected....

I predict nothing would make me happier than to be wrong!

Omicron was one variant. Then there was stealth omicron.
Notice they aren’t calling it that anymore? Just some stupid letter and number combo.
Best thing about this combo, it had Pelosi, Biden, Harris, and the new Supreme Court Justice in close proximity. 2/4 had been exposed. 1 has it.
Thank goodness for superspreader events.

I predict the water supplies will be tainted soon, by whom it doesn't matter. They tried to kill us with a virus, now they are going to try to kill us by starvation, dehydration, and war. Whatever it takes.

Latest posts

Back