Predictions Thread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Back

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I am going to predict now, that this guy will only be allowed an ALL black jury, who will acquit him "to balance out that racist Rittenhouse jury". This will be the beginning of white flight/a new self imposed segregation.

'Rapper' SUV driver, 39, was fleeing a domestic when he plowed through Waukesha Christmas parade 'killing five and injuring 48': Darrell Brooks, who was out on bail for RUNNING OVER mother of his child, is charged with homicide

I would like to think that too many people know that Rittenhouse case had zero to do with race. I’d also like to think that people will WAIT for all the information on how this guy ran people over…was he drunk? On drugs? Have to admit that the media have far more influence on how Americans react to this than they should. We will see. Praying for those who lost a loved one and those in the hospital.

Dr. Bhakdi: Lymphocytes Invading Hearts & Lungs Of Vaxxed

Autopsy — 93% of deaths caused by Vaccine

https://www.brighteon.com/3b94ac61-8a45-4dd6-9890-23c6d878d433
The authors
Dr. Bhakdi has spent his life practicing, teaching and researching medical microbiology and infectious diseases. He chaired the Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hygiene at the Johannes Gutenberg Unversity of Mainz, Germany, from 1990 until his retirement in 2012. He has published over 300 research articles in the fields of immunology, bacteriology, virology and parasitology, and served from 1990 to 2012 as Editor-in-Chief of Medical Microbiology and Immunology

The evidence
We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines. We first lay out why the agents cannot protect against viral infection. While no positive effects can be expected, we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death.

Why the vaccines cannot protect against infection
A fundamental mistake underlying the development of the COVID-19 vaccines was to neglect the functional distinction between the two major categories of antibodies which the body produces in order to protect itself from pathogenic microbes…”

Read Here…
https://doctors4covidethics.org/on-...r-causative-role-in-deaths-after-vaccination/

My wife works for a huge hospital network that incorporates 15 hospitals. They published a chart a couple weeks ago that shows how many Covid deaths have occurred among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated in recent months. I can't remember specific numbers, but it was blatantly obvious that over seventy unvaccinated people died for every one vaccinated person. Hospitalization rates for the unvaccinated were about twenty to one vaccinated. Regardless of what any person claims, it is so obvious that getting vaccinated is much much safer than not getting vaccinated. I absolutely respect your right to choose, but for you to continue your argument with what we now know just boggles my mind. Anyway, I predict that the Omicron strain is the blessing we needed to finally end this mess. It's voracious infection rate combined with less severity of symptoms will finally create enough immunity among the population of our planet that it will finally be over and done.

nyway, I predict that the Omicron strain is the blessing we needed to finally end this mess.

Numerous (non government) scientists, virologists and immunologists had determined the same regarding Omicron some weeks ago. It is the blessing we needed to get out of this disaster created by our own government for the Power Grab we have all been subjected to.

When viewing any Covid 19 numbers one has to keep in mind, and calculate them according to the NEW admissions by the CDC. Those admissions as well as revelations from lawsuites are:

CDC Director Walenski finally admitted the jab does NOT stop one from getting C19, nor from spreading it

CDC Director Walenski admitted that 75% of those who died “From” C19 had AT LEAST 4 co-morbidities

CDC admitted the SC lefty Justice was wrong/lied about the number of children being in the hospitals “From” Covid.

Normal Flu numbers in the US are 23 to 61 thousand range every single year. EXCEPT 2020-2021, where they were marked as a measly 600 deaths. Does anyone believe that??

Have any idea where those death numbers went?

These are not "any" numbers. These were compiled by just one corporate Catholic hospital organization. They don't have anything to do with government other than the bills they send to Medicare and Medicaid. This organization writes off nearly 40% of all hospitalization bills. My wife knows this, because she works in billing. They don't have any hidden agenda. They just help people. So you can cherry pick any stats that you want, but in my area of the country, these are the facts. You can believe anything that you want. You can believe the Earth is flat if you wish.

These are not "any" numbers. These were compiled by just one corporate Catholic hospital organization. They don't have anything to do with government other than the bills they send to Medicare and Medicaid. This organization writes off nearly 40% of all hospitalization bills. My wife knows this, because she works in billing. They don't have any hidden agenda. They just help people. So you can cherry pick any stats that you want, but in my area of the country, these are the facts. You can believe anything that you want. You can believe the Earth is flat if you wish.

Hold on there LT! I wasn’t doing anything other than adding more information to the thread. Nor did I question the numbers or the hospital you referred to. What Stats did I “cherry pick”? Was quoting the CDC and their director. How is that “cherry picking”? I honestly was not attempting to upset you or demean your post…only offer more information. Peace.

My wife works for a huge hospital network that incorporates 15 hospitals. They published a chart a couple weeks ago that shows how many Covid deaths have occurred among the vaccinated and the unvaccinated in recent months. I can't remember specific numbers, but it was blatantly obvious that over seventy unvaccinated people died for every one vaccinated person. Hospitalization rates for the unvaccinated were about twenty to one vaccinated. Regardless of what any person claims, it is so obvious that getting vaccinated is much much safer than not getting vaccinated. I absolutely respect your right to choose, but for you to continue your argument with what we now know just boggles my mind. Anyway, I predict that the Omicron strain is the blessing we needed to finally end this mess. It's voracious infection rate combined with less severity of symptoms will finally create enough immunity among the population of our planet that it will finally be over and done.

Sooo many questions...

Who qualifies for vaxxed and unvaxxed now? I mean the CDC has changed the definition so many times...

What other co morbitities did these people have?

Did they die with, or from Covid?

If it's a religious hospital, do the religious people refuse to take the jab, so of course their numbers will be skewed?

Who was the bean counter? Your wife works in billing, that speaks nothing to who "reported" the numbers.

So many variables. I prefer to continue asking, why, if the vax is so great, do they keep lying about everything?!?!?!?!!??

Sooo many questions...

Who qualifies for vaxxed and unvaxxed now? I mean the CDC has changed the definition so many times...

What other co morbitities did these people have?

Did they die with, or from Covid?

If it's a religious hospital, do the religious people refuse to take the jab, so of course their numbers will be skewed?

Who was the bean counter? Your wife works in billing, that speaks nothing to who "reported" the numbers.

So many variables. I prefer to continue asking, why, if the vax is so great, do they keep lying about everything?!?!?!?!!??

How many deaths where from the vaccinated that where not labeled as covid deaths? How many vaccinated died before going to the hospital?

I already know the answers. You may want to discover the true answers for yourselves. Livetrap can justify being lied to all he wants. There's so many holes in your facts, I see right through them.

So you would have me believe that the 23,000 employees are all in this coverup and that no one is talking? These employees are all friends and relatives of other people in the community, and some are even patients with Covid. How delusional do you have to be to believe that they are all in on this so called conspiracy, and that no one would talk. Like I said, I absolutely support your right to do whatever you want. Make sure you have good health insurance, as my son-in-law had Covid, and his hospital bill has now exceeded $3 million. He recovered, but considering what he went through, he is one in a million. If you don't have good insurance, and you die, your spouse will be liable for the bill. How you care for, or don't care for your family is your business.
I know you'll have to have the last word, so I'm out. Have a good day.

So you would have me believe that the 23,000 employees are all in this coverup and that no one is talking?

I HATE that argument. No, I don't think 23,000 are "in on the cover up". I think a few may be in on the cover up, reported the "facts", and 22, 995 people just believe them, and regurgitate what they are told. I mean, look at your "facts". You are some guy on the internet reporting about some hospital system where the unvaxxed are dying at a rate of 75 to 1 vs the vaxxed. I'm supposed to believe that over the Chief Medical Office of the UK, who reported this, months ago?

1642270565900.png

Are you denying that the CDC has changed the definition of "vaccinated"? Are you denying that the CDC has now changed their "facts" to show that only 6% of people that died from Covid actually died exclusively from Covid?

Who am I to believe? You, or the CDC themselves?

So you would have me believe that the 23,000 employees are all in this coverup and that no one is talking? These employees are all friends and relatives of other people in the community, and some are even patients with Covid. How delusional do you have to be to believe that they are all in on this so called conspiracy, and that no one would talk. Like I said, I absolutely support your right to do whatever you want. Make sure you have good health insurance, as my son-in-law had Covid, and his hospital bill has now exceeded $3 million. He recovered, but considering what he went through, he is one in a million. If you don't have good insurance, and you die, your spouse will be liable for the bill. How you care for, or don't care for your family is your business.
I know you'll have to have the last word, so I'm out. Have a good day.

You really don't get it? I not saying any of what your believing is a conspiracy. It's all your own delusion. You and everyone that believes the way you do are all part of a Mass Fomation Psychosis.

I would never go to a hospital for covid. It can be easily be treated at home for about $30 with a 100% success rate.

If Predictions are the topic, I have one. Biden is such a failure on everything so he will jump at the opportunity Putin is extending. Putin wants a three-way. USA, Russia, Ukraine conference to try to avoid war. Biden will easily do the appeasement thing and partition off a piece of eastern Ukraine for the Russians. Biden will tout it as a win and Putin will get what he wants without war. Yes, Biden will flush Ukraine down the toilet for a small win.

My Prediction is that covid 19 is going to continue to fade…and more Americans will continue to wake up to the LIES they have been told. Therefore, when a large enough percentage of the population realize they’ve been LIED to, the NWO/Gloablists/World Economic Forum members will create a HUGE distraction that will cause lots of harm to the populous. OR the biden Regime will get us into one hell of a war.

Latest posts

Back