Predicting Collapse

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Here is an insightful article about why it is so hard to predict exactly when an economic collapse is imminent.

http://www.financialsense.com/contr...h/why-is-predicting-crisis-reset-so-difficult

There are titanic forces that will bend whatever needs to be bent to keep their share of the swag flowing to them. This is just as true of the welfare recipient as it is the global corporation or politico. We shouldn't underestimate the power of this desire to maintain the status quo and bend perceptions to make that appear as if it is not just possible but inevitable.

All should check out the above link........... I prep because I can not predict, but common sense sure points to collapse. ( When ) is just a matter of time . Will Obamacare be the proverbial straw. How about 20 million illegal immigrants ?or 14 million on disability ? or a new generation of children reared on the internet , iphones / Risperdal / Vyvanse, and chicken nuggets ?..................................................Power to the people............NO..................... Power to the preppers !

and thats why im working on getting into gardening and canning..i simply dont want to get stuck with no food water and other well needed items

I just hope for 10 more years :p that will give me time to get home, get some serious preps and a group of like minded preppers

Ive done alot of research on the economy recently, thats why I became a prepper. Id say we have less than a year before the economy shits the bed, that is only my opinion of course.

Latest posts

Back