Potassium Iodide (anti-radiation medicine) - help needed buying.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humm...I actually checked life extension also, and last week at least the 130mg...after I added to cart when I went to check out it showed a message out of stock with no estimated date when it would be back in stock

They will be in shortly as radiogoon pointed out. I have bought them some weeks ago so did not notice the back over status. This is a good supplier. Never had a problem with them. They even have the b@lls to carry NAC after everyone else stopped because of pressure from the Feds.

They will be in shortly as radiogoon pointed out. I have bought them some weeks ago so did not notice the back over status. This is a good supplier. Never had a problem with them. They even have the b@lls to carry NAC after everyone else stopped because of pressure from the Feds.

Yes, I agree. Have bought supps. from them for years and I also Order products for my mother from them also.

I am still waiting on my iosat order I placed back in March. Every time I call they say extreme back order, stating they have shipped thousands since May 9th and will be shipping thousand's more, but orders are on first come, first serve basis. No idea where I was in line for orders back in March..but dang! Good thing it's not an emergency!

interesting article in the last couple days - really a last chance & desperation DIY radiation solution - using black walnuts for an iodine tincture >>>>

https://www.askaprepper.com/how-to-make-an-iodine-rich-black-walnut-tincture/

"Despite its negative qualities, black walnut has long been valued by herbalists for the potent medicine it can provide. Those nasty fall nuts are naturally rich in iodine, which you can easily extract in a tincture. You can use this iodine tincture for many things, including preventing radiation poisoning.

The situation in Eastern Europe is heating up, and it is important we prepare for the worst. As the threat of nuclear war increases, iodine is increasingly on our minds."

I recently finished boiling down my homemade potassium iodide and removing the iodate. What I though (and said here) would be an easy process ended up being a real pain in the butt and a huge mess. I hope I don't have to repeat that process any time soon! Now I just need to get an amber bottle for it so I don't have to hide it from the sunlight in my desk drawer.

Attachments

• sski.jpg
    sski.jpg
    901.7 KB · Views: 2
...btw, prilled iodine is still available on ebay for $60/half pound for anyone desperate enough to make it themselves.

I recently finished boiling down my homemade potassium iodide and removing the iodate. What I though (and said here) would be an easy process ended up being a real pain in the butt and a huge mess. I hope I don't have to repeat that process any time soon! Now I just need to get an amber bottle for it so I don't have to hide it from the sunlight in my desk drawer.

https://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=102_31
good source for anything the home chemist might ever need

Those nasty fall nuts are naturally rich in iodine, which you can easily extract in a tincture. You can use this iodine tincture for many things, including preventing radiation poisoning.
"Nasty fall nuts"??
I guess they never had black walnut ice cream. Or maybe they are just talking about the outer hull.

Latest posts

Back