Post Your Local Fallout From the Vaccine "Mandate"

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen Back

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
No Executive Order, no law passed by congress, just a senile man saying he was initiating a "vaccine mandate" on TV. Why, WHY, are the sheople complying?

1,887 Washington state workers fired, leave jobs due to vaccine mandate
1,887 Washington state workers fired, leave jobs due to vaccine mandate - OPB

Washington State Police says 127 employees 'separated from employment' after vaccine mandate deadline
WSP says 127 employees 'separated from employment' after vaccine mandate deadline | Local News | kptv.com

Hundreds of Legacy nurses let go over vaccine mandate
Hundreds of Legacy nurses let go over vaccine mandate | | kptv.com

Thousands of Oregon health care workers fired for turning down vaccine
Thousands of Oregon health care workers fired for turning down vaccine | | kptv.com

OSHA says they aren't even taking names till May 2022. If you've been fired, then sue. Lots of people need to sue. This is ridiculous. I think Southwest Airlines realized this, and backed down.
Was watching a youtube today by Guns Coast to Coast. No words. Just tv clips of MSNBC...Good Morning America shows brought to you by Phyzer. Same with the news. Brought to you by Phyzer.

Victoria, Australia: A mate of mine built up a business installing and maintaining blinds over years. It is his only consistent income (though he does have other, intermittent, less dependable/consisteng, income sources). He lost the entirety of the business in three days, when the state government mandate regarding building sites was implemented. He is now uncertain how he will be able to pay his rent and feed his kids.

New South Wales, Australia: (Many people in the company I work for impacted; not me yet.) I was refused a health-related service because I refuse to get Covid jabs; the reason was that I could pass on Covid . . . even though the person making the decision acknowledged that Covid jabbed people can also pass on Covid. Also refused another health-related service for the same reason, though in this person I could not discuss the reason with the decision-maker.

Latest posts

Back