Post-SHTF DPF network

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Reaction score
I have already posted this in the "Off-Topic" section of the site. The idea is what if shit does hit the fan and one of us has to bug out? My idea is trading areas in our towns, cities, or somewhere near our BOL or home and code phrases in-case someone does have to bug out. With this someone could still have a safety net of a fellow DPF member who could provide a possible safe haven even if it is temporary or supplies through a trade at a rondevu point.

I have already gotten feedback like "this should be a more exclusive code which probably should not be in public domain" from Myrrph. But it doesn't mean personal codes couldn't be traded via private messages.

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Anything traded on any digital format is forever recorded, for this to work the parties would have to meet face to face then one has the trust factor to contend with such as many people holding the same secret, in a post-shtf we can't look at a system of a 'friend of a friend' we must view it as a 'stranger of a stranger' on principal codewords and signs may be a good idea though I caution this approach.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I agree with all here..as for as code phrse's go..P.M.'s emails letters in the mail to text messages..but we'd have to come up with the code phrse's and/or passwords first...

Reaction score
Well here is another idea if you know an area where a DPF member lives and you need supplies or info you put a mark like a (+) on a building the member might know and the member could place the stuff there but hidden. If you put a (-) it means you need a place to stay and the member could leave a note of a safe place.

The marks are just a idea but you never have to deal with a people.

Latest posts