Quantcast

POST-APOCOLIPTIC MOVIES TO WATCH

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
as a youngster i used to get teased for practicen martial arts i learned from the power rangers (lol, still know a few) but in all seriousness there are alot of crazy stuff to learn from p.a. movies, my favorite is The Road, damn good p.a. movie! btw, when shtf id hate to be someone famous, just think whats gonna happen to angelina jolie, jessica alba, kaley cuoco etc... ya haha good luck with your defence stradegys Brad pitt rofl.... anyway i wanted to see if anyone else had favorite p.a. movies?

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
as a youngster i used to get teased for practicen martial arts i learned from the power rangers (lol, still know a few) but in all seriousness there are alot of crazy stuff to learn from p.a. movies, my favorite is The Road, damn good p.a. movie! btw, when shtf id hate to be someone famous, just think whats gonna happen to angelina jolie, jessica alba, kaley cuoco etc... ya haha good luck with your defence stradegys Brad pitt rofl.... anyway i wanted to see if anyone else had favorite p.a. movies?
A big post nuclear war film when I was a kid was called The Day After. I liked the film myself. As I recall it was all the talk for quite some time.

As for Jessica Alba..... She's going to stay with me until things calm down....
(Hey, I'm entitled to my fantasy world)

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
ya great movie, as for alba go ahead n keep her, i got bardering stuff i can pay for a few hours!rofl

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
One that I liked for natural disasters was called The Day After Tomorrow.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
What do you mean by "upstanding member of society?" I ask as I am not exactly walking on water myself. I am by no means perfect!

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
i dont have any felonies or anything, and i know 1 requirement is you have to believe in a god, which i do, i actually study theology in my spare time, but what if any are the requirments to join?

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
i dont have any felonies or anything, and i know 1 requirement is you have to believe in a god, which i do, i actually study theology in my spare time, but what if any are the requirments to join?
Pretty much believe in a supreme being, be male, and of your own free will. I will send you a private message with a website that will help locate a lodge near you.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
ya, i saw book of Eli last night, well the last half anyway lol (but i have seen it all)
another one to watch (tv show) Falling Skies, ya its about aliens, but its about their survivalism post-apocalyptic

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
ya, i saw book of Eli last night, well the last half anyway lol (but i have seen it all)
another one to watch (tv show) Falling Skies, ya its about aliens, but its about their survivalism post-apocalyptic
A popular alien show when I was young was taken from a movie. I believe it was called V.
A movie I am watching tonight, though it is NOT post-apocalyptic is Act Of Valor. I just dig the head shots and pure US Military ### kicking.

SSgt.

Reaction score
Look at what happened to Bill Murray in Zombieland!

Latest posts