Portable Generators

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this thread is like 6 months old but I thought I would chime my two cents in. http://www.myfoodstorage.com/other-products-1/power-fuel.html This link will take you to a site that has solar generators that are noiseless. Here are the general details for one of the ones they are offering. It's $1700 and it won't power a whole house, but for a bug out shelter that is already in place it seems ideal.

The Portable Silent Generator is a silent, clean, safe, and portable lithium based silent generator.
The Portable Silent Generator can be charged from a regular AC wall outlet, or it can capture and store energy from solar panels, a hand crank, windmill or almost any other 12VDC power source.
The Portable Silent Generator stores the captured power in a state of the art Lithium Battery pack to be taken with you and used whenever or where ever you might need it.
The Sentinel has two 110VAC outlets, two 12VDC outlet and four USB outlets to allow you to easily power whatever appliances you need without the need for any inverters or adapters.
Whether you need to power a fridge, laptop computer, lights during an emergency or power outage, or whether you want to watch TV in the woods, the Sentinel will give you the power when you need it.
With the whole package weighing in at 40 lbs, it’s portable enough to take wherever you want to go. Without any noise, gas or harmful emissions, the Sentinel provides power on demand that is quiet and safe enough to use inside your home, car or even your tent.
Capturing power with or using power from your Portable Silent Generator couldn't be easier- just plug it in and switch it on!
With a 10 year battery shelf life and a rating of over 2,000 charges, the generator can be counted on when you need it most.
With a lithium battery pack that can sit for over a year without needing to be charged (we recommend charging once every 6 months), the generator will store well in your closet and always be ready to power your appliances when you need them most.
Are you on commission haha sounds cool tho

Nah, I tried sales one time when I first got out of the Army but it didn't work too well. Apparently you can't knock a customer in the mouth when they talk shit to you...Who knew right?

It IS pretty neat. I got one for insurance, just in case my main generator screws the pooch. That way I can still power some necassary items until I get it back online.

The original website where that company orders them from is http://www.humless.com/ A buddy and me are in the process of trying to get an ATV converted to run off solar power and they also sell the solar panels.

Latest posts

Back