Population control?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markcl

VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Corvid-19 has killed only 420000 American in the last year and it is still the lead of most news programs, us abortions have been legal from 1975 . In early 1980s we killed 1,300,000 per year now we are down to 600,000plus . Corvid sure opened up space in adult living and nursing homes around here. Not many “ important “ people died, did they know it was coming?

Well, in fairness, I don't think there are that many "important" people, so the numbers seem proportionate

I've had it twice now, and it sucks, like the flu, but I don't think I am going to live forever, nor do I want to, so I don't understand all the hubub.

That's 420,000 deaths from Covid ? According to this site the US totaled 22,000 deaths from flu 2019 - 2020. I've heard that the number of covid deaths has been inflated, but that's a hell of an inflation if that's the case. For the wife and I, we're still living in a self imposed lock down. We both have pre existing conditions that would make us getting the china virus very very bad. Even lethal, for either or both of us. To us, this virus is kinda doomsday like anyway. We do our best to be careful.

We're planning on getting the vaccine as soon as it's available around where we live.

Corvid-19 has killed only 420000 American in the last year and it is still the lead of most news programs, us abortions have been legal from 1975 . In early 1980s we killed 1,300,000 per year now we are down to 600,000plus . Corvid sure opened up space in adult living and nursing homes around here. Not many “ important “ people died, did they know it was coming?

Covid 19 is at the intersection of alleged deaths and dead children since the VACCINE for covid 19 will undoubtedly cause sterility. We have to make sure this vaccine is not mandatory and sue the piss out of whoever tries to impose entry or use restrictions on those who do not comply.

Latest posts

Back