Poll - The Mayan Prophecy

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the news there has been much talk about 12/21/12. How much of a concern do you have for actually something happening? If you can... give a percent.
I think there is a .000000000001% chance. I base this off of the Y2K scare where people thought we were headed for certain doom on January 1, 2000.

I think the Mayan calendar stops on 12/21/12 because the guy making the calendar ran out of rock to carve.

I think there is a .000000000001% chance. I base this off of the Y2K scare where people thought we were headed for certain doom on January 1, 2000.

I think the Mayan calendar stops on 12/21/12 because the guy making the calendar ran out of rock to carve.

Either that or he died when the Spanish came around. Or natural old age. Either way we get to find out in two days!! :)

True! In 48 hours we will find out if the Mayans were right, or if they just got bored chiseling a calendar out of rock!
I keep telling everybody that our calender ends every 365 days and the world doesn't come to an end :)

caveman1.jpg

I think another reason for the Mayan Calendar ending is the Mayan Unions.
Somewhere way back when some calendar maker went on strike, and the company had to close its doors similar to Twinkie.

I think another reason for the Mayan Calendar ending is the Mayan Unions.
Somewhere way back when some calendar maker went on strike, and the company had to close its doors similar to Twinkie.

Hey can you blame them? All they wanted were a few more vigins to sacrifice, and half a dozen more lizards to eat. Thats not asking for too much is it?

Latest posts

Back