Politics: the next 2 years

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Yes, she really is that stupid. I've seen countless interviews with her, and its not an act. She's just that frickin' dumb.
Thought you were talking about me.

I really want to know how much of America AOC has actually visited. The world is a lot different than NY City

Last edited:

Rellgar

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
I bow my head and raise my hands in appreciation to all the applause of my fellow preppers here. Thank you, thank you.

Speaking of NiB, I had an observation today. This whole 'green deal'. Note they are 100% on attack on vehicles. Get rid of vehicles, guess where people live? Yup, herd everyone into concentrated city environments. Built a wall around those, and you have an inverted zoo.

I might need a new name for that crazy broad. "Nutjob in Brooklyn" isn't descriptive enough. It's like saying Hitler was just a murderer. She is so out of touch with reality. Is she really this plain stupid? I don't think someone can be that brain damaged. How about a new title: BSCC. Bat-sh*t-crazy-chick. BSCZ? (zombie). Is that far enough? Maybe she has one of the brain-eating amoebas, a big one that is likely now starving?
Those who voted for her in New York, deserve every consequence of her stupidity. Her latest idea of using 3 billion in tax cuts to spend on there infrastructure, is priceless..

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Yes, she really is that stupid. I've seen countless interviews with her, and its not an act. She's just that frickin' dumb.

Her heart is in the right place, she's just a moron.
It's easy for this halfwit to have "her heart in the right place" when she's spending other people's money.

Arcticdude

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score

Her heart is in the right place, she's just a moron.
It's easy for this halfwit to have "her heart in the right place" when she's spending other people's money.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Those who voted for her in New York, deserve every consequence of her stupidity. Her latest idea of using 3 billion in tax cuts to spend on there infrastructure, is priceless..
Perfect illustration of how she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the wall. She's an utter moron.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Perfect illustration of how she doesn't know her ass from a hole in the wall. She's an utter moron.
If she isn't one and done it just proves how far left our cou try has gone.

My guess is that since it's a Presidential election year, lots of the 2018 progressives will be gone. I wouldn't doubt taking back the house too.

Last edited:

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
AD, that quote right there should be over her office door in DC.

If she isn't one and done it just proves how far left our cou try has gone.
My guess is that since it's a Presidential election year, lots of the 2018 progressives will be gone. I wouldn't doubt taking back the house too.
Robin, sit down before you read this. I predict she will handily win reelection. She is no different than Pelosi, other than not having a functional brain which prevents her from being evil by choice (rather than ignorance/stupidity). The people there are far too stupid to realize how stupid she is. Sad.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
AD, that quote right there should be over her office door in DC.

Robin, sit down before you read this. I predict she will handily win reelection. She is no different than Pelosi, other than not having a functional brain which prevents her from being evil by choice (rather than ignorance/stupidity). The people there are far too stupid to realize how stupid she is. Sad.
Oh how I hope you are wrong.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Yes I think We will atleast make some gains in the House . President Trump is playing some smart politics right now .
But AOC probably will win reelection . I suspect Kamala Harris and Joe Biden will be the Democrat ticket .
Crazy Uncle Joe with his hands all over those little girls will hurt him.

Did you see how much Bernie had already raised in a few hours? The DNC will block him again just like in 2016. He needs a new mountain retreat. He got the beach house last time.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Speaking of crazy and creepy, where's HRC? Is she going to run again?
AD, I know, too many libs to keep track of them all. HRC isn't crazy or creepy, she is just plain evil. Or you could just call her the witch. But nothing crazy about her. Nor 'creepy'. Just plain black-to-the-core evil.