Politics: the next 2 years

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Decided to give it it's own thread.

If the first day is any indication of the Liberal plan for the future, it's going to be ridiculous.

Articles of Impeachment
Calling trump a MF
AOC wanting tax hike to70%+
Doing away with Electoral College

May God have mercy on the U.S.

Psalm7

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Things are shaping up to be very volatile. There is no grounds for impeachment and the Mueller investigation is running aground . There is potential that Trump having interest in over 500 companies and doing business World wide for over 50 years they may have found something to use against him after he leaves office . The Leftists are not going to be satisfied with no impeachment . The Conservatives including Myself would not be quite if there were a impeachment.
Also coming up will be atleast 1 more SCOTUS nomination , the current battle over the border wall .
Yes the next couple years is making history .

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
On the good side of this, the libs are creating new jobs. There will be at least 3 people hired by Congress to go around mopping up all the spit and drool from the insane left congressCritters. Every time they opened their mouths today, the frothing was evident. I can hear it now, "Pelosi talking on aisle 3... clean up!" (written as a point of humor, but I hope it makes a point...)

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Electoral College will take a Constitutional Amendment to get rid of completely. One thing that could happen is that states could go back to a district by district vote (as it was originally intended) and stop doing the "Winner take all" method. "Winner take all" gives smaller states more clout though. Maine and Nebraska still use a district by district vote. But since the Constitution allows each state legislature to choose how the electors are selected, I don't know how you could force them to do that.

Urbanprep

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
We will have two years of posturing and nothing will get done. Nothing the House passes will get accepted by the Senate and even if it did, President Trump would veto it. There is not enough support to override a veto. The Dems will continue to move left and continue to act out and really irritate the public. 2020 is going to be a make or break year. I President Trump is re-elected, then I think he is going to get a super majority if the House and the Senate and finally get things done. If the Democrats win the election, pack your bags and head for the hills, cause we will become anther VZ.

robinjopo

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
A lot of the Dems are still frosted by Clinton's impeachment and want payback. They forget what heavy political price the Republicans payed.
When A&E showed the Clinton Affair, it's amazing how many Millenials had zero idea of the Whitewater, Lewinsky affair, etc. They were "shocked" that HRC was so vindictive.

I hope more young voters watch.

Maverick

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Nothing going to happen, at least for the next two years. The Dems are going to try to throw everything at him to make him look bad all the while trying to empower the left, this is all made for tv stuff. One thing they are going to do is wound Trump by bogging him down on request!

Articles of Impeachment
The house can impeach but not remove (takes the full house of Congress meaning also the Senate)

Calling trump a MF
No surprise here, the left feels empowered now

Congress has the power of the purse but bill still needs to go through the Senate then back to the House, they will debate, vote then off to the President.. tax hike, not likely.

No chance of that happening in the near future, that would require, Congress, Senate and the States, trying to muster enough support in the foreseeable future is nil.. all the left wants is mob-rule, removing the Electoral College would do just that, giving the 4 biggest liberal state the power of ruling the rest of the Country.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Most here have already said it...but to sum up...

Luckily, the Dems have zero chance of any of these crap for America goals to be achieved. So they will just be spinning their wheels (wasting time and money) for nothing. Then again, this is basically the Dem platform....pay us to do absolutely nothing for you but to make the crybaby segment "feel" better for going at the bad orange man.

In the meantime, Trump will get his wall, one way or another. Personally, I could care less about this campaign promise. The money would be better spent on improving the immigration court system, but eh...what can ya do?

Also in the meantime, at some point Trump will get another SCOTUS appointment on the books when RBG is finally out.

I seriously hope we start to see a revamped form of ACA that actually works though, or he can kiss 2020 goodbye. Unless the Dems field a really piss poor choice, like Warren....which is entirely possible.

DrHenley

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless the Dems field a really piss poor choice, like Warren....which is entirely possible.
The scuttlebutt is we'll see a "Biden/Warren" ticket.

How anyone could think Crazy Uncle Joe would make a good president is beyond me. He makes Crazy Uncle Bernie look downright sane and intelligent. And if you think Trump is a loose cannon...LOL

Maverick

A True Doomsday Prepper
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
The scuttlebutt is we'll see a "Biden/Warren" ticket.

How anyone could think Crazy Uncle Joe would make a good president is beyond me. He makes Crazy Uncle Bernie look downright sane and intelligent. And if you think Trump is a loose cannon...LOL
Both are a superb match, both are professional storytellers and both have the adoring affection of the left, we have on the left the talebearer twins, what more can Conservatives ask for?

Urbanprep

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Most here have already said it...but to sum up...

Luckily, the Dems have zero chance of any of these crap for America goals to be achieved. So they will just be spinning their wheels (wasting time and money) for nothing. Then again, this is basically the Dem platform....pay us to do absolutely nothing for you but to make the crybaby segment "feel" better for going at the bad orange man.

In the meantime, Trump will get his wall, one way or another. Personally, I could care less about this campaign promise. The money would be better spent on improving the immigration court system, but eh...what can ya do?

Also in the meantime, at some point Trump will get another SCOTUS appointment on the books when RBG is finally out.

I seriously hope we start to see a revamped form of ACA that actually works though, or he can kiss 2020 goodbye. Unless the Dems field a really piss poor choice, like Warren....which is entirely possible.
I agree I think the Dems have zero chance if they keep moving further left and promoting these crazy ideas.

To fix the problems you have to address the root cause. The inflow has to be stopped first and then you fix the rest. You can add a 10,000 more people to the court system but until you stop the illegal migration, they will continue to flood across our border.

I keep hoping to hear that RGB is leaving the Supreme Court, for what ever reason.

The ACA has never worked and I doubt there is any way to make it work. Now that they can't force people to buy in, it is a dead duck. Why would I sigh up for a medical insurance with $5,000 to $10,000 deductible? That is just crazy. There are affordable short term insurance options, that many of the liberal states have blocked, in hopes of saving ACA.

SHTFPREPPER

Reaction score
Decided to give it it's own thread.

If the first day is any indication of the Liberal plan for the future, it's going to be ridiculous.

Articles of Impeachment
Calling trump a MF

May God have mercy on the U.S.
This makes Maxine Waters’ call for violence against non -Dems seem tame. Things are really starting to escalate.

Latest posts