Police Officers being murdered

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This breaks my heart...

1593967340277.jpeg

Bino Cadenas
@Bino_APD

I’m Devastated...

SBA (@SBANYPD) Tweeted:
TELL MY FAMILY I LOVE THEM” words of a MURDERED COP.

NO politician will paint those words in the street, protest, label NFL or NBA Jersey’s, or play it over & over on TV news. But starting NOW I will & so will every cop, friend & family member. 🇺🇸🇺🇸#TellmyfamilyIlovethem

BUT, don’t anyone dare say BLUE LIVES MATTER!!

Breaks my heart too. We have lost many friends in the line of duty over the years and hunny and I have gone to way too many funerals. I thank God that my hunny was able to come home everyday. . . So many are not that lucky.

I readily admit I was born 100 years to late. IMHO anyone who injures a Police Officer should receive at least 5 years hard time; no chance for parole. Anyone who murders a Police Officer should get the death penalty. No appeals. No commuted sentences. No lingering on Death Row at the tax payers expense.

Anyone who disrespects the flag has never received a folded one. God Bless them all, and keep them safe.

I readily admit I was born 100 years to late. IMHO anyone who injures a Police Officer should receive at least 5 years hard time; no chance for parole. Anyone who murders a Police Officer should get the death penalty. No appeals. No commuted sentences. No lingering on Death Row at the tax payers expense.

Anyone who disrespects the flag has never received a folded one. God Bless them all, and keep them safe.

Then I must have been born too late too, because I 100% agree with you!!

I was not there (not that old) but I have read that once the bad guys shot at the posses, then there was no surrender once their ammo ran out. The bad guys were terminal, the second they fired on the good guys. That is how we need to treat the rioters today, attack the police and pay the price.

Latest posts

Back