Plant based mouse/rat poison

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't use a poison of any kind,on account my Pomeranian will eat a mouse in a heartbeat.i learned that yesterday when got one from a mouse glue trap.i have some spring traps,in which I need to relocate them so I can use them as well.
Hi Jim

Last summer my 2 pups got a box of poison bait off the top shelf in my shop. They ate the whole box. When I found out what they did I gave both of them a shot of hydrogen peroxide. They immediately puked up the poison. They appeared to be fine, until the lab bit his tongue and almost bled out. Had to take him in to the vet. They both turned out fine. I still use a lot of poison bait inside all of our outbuildings but only where the dogs can't get to it. I also use a lot of the Tin Cat multiple catch traps too. I use the Victor snap mouse traps inside our vehicles.
Tall pups :)
As far as the shot of hydrogen peroxide, do you mean orally? How much? I hadn't heard about that before.

Tall pups :)
As far as the shot of hydrogen peroxide, do you mean orally? How much? I hadn't heard about that before.
One pup is a German Short-hair and is all legs. He first jumped up on my work bench then he could reach the shelf.
I used a shot glass and poured the hydrogen peroxide down their throats. They didn't like it much but it probably saved their lives.

Latest posts

Back