Planned Famine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once again, Mike Adams, being in the long-term storable food business himself, is spot on with some scary insight into the forced, intentional food supply reduction:

https://www.newstarget.com/2022-05-19-biden-seizes-control-over-domestic-food-materials.html
If you didn't stock up already, that's probably no longer going to be a possibility. I KNOW for a fact some LT storable food sites are posting there will be a 6 week delivery delay. Now we know why.

Once again, Mike Adams, being in the long-term storable food business himself, is spot on with some scary insight into the forced, intentional food supply reduction:

https://www.newstarget.com/2022-05-19-biden-seizes-control-over-domestic-food-materials.html
If you didn't stock up already, that's probably no longer going to be a possibility. I KNOW for a fact some LT storable food sites are posting there will be a 6 week delivery delay. Now we know why.
I started to listen to that Health Ranger Report. Having been in the food distribution business my working career, I found his take on the baby formula going under the defense production act to be erroneous and alarmist. If someone is wrong in the first 2 minutes, I can’t listen further.
It’s going to take 4 weeks for a deep clean of that factory. Baby Formula is one of the most highly regulated food products, and rightfully so. Probably just as regulated as drugs. 2 weeks for distribution and that gives you 6 weeks.
All Biden’s enactment is doing is making the FDA not drag its feet,enforcing their control.

Something uplifting for the day!

1653142791578.jpeg

How long does it go? Most people are saying "have enough food for three months". Three months? Is that because most of the unwanted will either be dead, or completely dependent on Soylent Green in that time? We all know when the food is gone for just a week, chaos and murder will be rampant. Your "great neighbors" will be great enemies when they run out of food before you and expect you to share. They have said for decades "500 million people is the goal". The people need to go after the those who control the spicket, not their neighbor, but the spicket controller has worked hard for decades to dumb them down, and reduce their vision.

Sht is going to get real, soon.

I don't mind sharing my blessings but, those blessings didn't come to me at no cost. You will "share" in them the same way I came to have them.

1) you have a needed skill
2) you have something of value to trade
3) you are willing to physically labor for it

Teach a man to fish....

Latest posts

Back