Planned Famine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
“David Rockefeller: On the Verge of a Global Transformation – We Need the Right Major Crisis

In 1994, Rockefeller was quoted at a U.N. dinner as saying, “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

…They want to make this as painful as possible because it’s only through pain, hunger, and fear that people will be stupid enough to give up their rights in exchange for security, food, and relief…”

https://rightwirereport.com/2020/04...ransformation-we-need-the-right-major-crisis/

It seems to me that agriculture has been under attack now for many decades. I see it as this slow boiling pot of water.

When I was growing up, farming just was. Farm kids had big families and not a lot of money. Their clothes were hand me downs and the milk they served at meals was usually powdered. When they didn’t have bus service, farm kids came to school in big vehicles like a station wagon, suburban or van like the kind church groups drove.

One of my first crushes at age 6, was named Bruce. His family raised milk cows, corn and chickens (we did pine trees, apples and berries; but it wasn’t our family’s primary income).

He had a home done crew cut and the gentlest bright blue eyes and a smile full of mirth. I was one of the only kids who would sit next to him on the bus because his boots smelled like animals and manure from his morning chores. He would talk to me about the chickens, milking cows and tractors and such. He held my hand once and I remember how even as a six year old, they were rough, like my dad’s. Our school bus romance ended when I switched schools and I lost track of him.

Farming has been under attack at first, culturally. By the time I went to college, the growing mantra was: Farmers are dumb. Farmers are not worldly. Farmers are dirty, smelly and Farmers are closed minded. Farmers are uneducated. You can’t relate to a farmer so don’t even try. If you are from a farm, get the hell out! Go to college and learn something useful. Travel. Be NORMAL.

By 2000, this demonization became, farmers take more than their “fair share” of government subsidies, tax deductions and they line their pockets with other people’s tax dollars even though they are “wealthy” land owners.

This was one of the main implications of Marx’s manifesto. It was the basis of the Russian Bolshevik Revolution. The land owner was the devil incarnate and somehow, mysteriously (sarc), it found it’s way into the party platform of the left.

Now it is: Farmers polluted the water, raped the soils and destroyed endangered species. Now, they also are a main contributor to the “Climate Crisis” right behind big oil. Who, except someone totally addled would want to live in “fly over country”? Farmers are nothing more than "trailer trash" with land and many city dwellers reflect this view and believe you me, farmers have gotten the memo from the cities; Keep your opinions to yourselves because you know nothing, just shut up and feed us. It creates a divide, many, many years in the making.

Now that they have set up the cultural stage, they are preparing to pull the rug out.

It seems to me that agriculture has been under attack now for many decades. I see it as this slow boiling pot of water.

Started with the "Rural Purge" in the early 1970's when the network executives (who hated rural shows despite their high ratings) decided to cancel all the popular rural and small town based TV shows and replace them with large city urban based sitcoms.
Beverly Hillbillies, Petticoat Junction, Andy Griffith, Green Acres, Lassie, Hee Haw, Gomer Pyle USMC, etc. all got the axe.

Pat Buttram (Mr. Haney from Green Acres) said "CBS canceled everything with a tree in it — including Lassie."

Jim’s Rant For The Day. Population Migration.

There are a lot of articles posted suggesting there is, and will be, a migration from the West to the East Coast. They suggest this is being caused by lack of water, food and politics. We are experiencing tremendous migration growth here in NW Florida now. As we may enter more chaos this may be of concern to the homesteaders as well as the existing residents in the East. Change can be scary.

I am reminded of a vacation we took in West Virginia. We ended up in a jewelry shop where Betty met another female shopper and they were about to purchase everything they saw. I was just shirking in the background knowing there was no stopping her, wondering how I was going to fit the storefront in the car. I then realized the other husband was a coward as well.

We struck up a conversation with me sharing how brutal it must have been for the early mountain men to have to go miles downhill to the General Store and have to trudge back uphill toting everything. And then I mentioned the loneliness of isolation.

The local husband began telling me about one of the first mountain settlers. He was startled when a white stranger rode up and said “Howdy Neighbor.” The settler had never considered he had neighbors and asked where he lived. The stranger said "About 20 miles past that second mountain range there.”

He then continued “I stopped by to invite you to a party I am having Saturday night. I had better warn you, there will be a lot of drinking, probably some frighting and definitely some sex.” The settler responded “Wow! My kind of a party. What should I wear?” The stranger said “ It don’t matter no-how, it’s just gonna be you and me.” The next day the settler moved farther West.

If our ship fails to right itself soon, imagine the chaos ahead during the culling of the herd.

If our ship fails to right itself soon, imagine the chaos ahead during the culling of the herd.

Wish I could be more positive, but I don’t see our ship righting itself without a lot of fighting and blood shed. The globalists have already pulled too many triggers that cannot quickly be undone. Remember, a prepared mind for the utter chaos and devastation that is coming will be as valuable and needed as preps.

Actually part of the downfalls of Westerns was the building of the 118 freeway in LA. At least 2 studio ranches were affected by freeway noise. The one in Topanga (site of The Lone Ranger fame) was split in half by the freeway. One in Susanna Pass had a noise issue.
Land was more valuable for housing than shooting Westerns.

1652350864805.png

Our government has started killing our FOOD now!

Our government has started killing our FOOD now!

After WWI, Europe was trying to recover and food production was way down. Wheat prices soared. Government was pushing for increased production and made money, in the form of loans, easy to get. Farmers bought more land and equipment like tractors, on credit. Calculated, of course, by the lenders, on the price per bushel, which was around $2 a bushel in 1919 (In 1913 it was .79).

As Russia and Europe recovered from WWI, the wheat prices tanked. By 1921, the price per bushel was only $ .92, less than half of what it had been when many of the farmers had taken out loans to expand their businesses. 750,000 farms were lost to bankruptcy between 1930-35 (my father's family farm was one of them).

Then in 1929 the US economy crashed and we entered the Great Depression.

Coal cost more than the 5-10 cents a bushel for corn, so many farmers were burning their corn for heat.

Then the drought hit and the dust bowl started. Farmers in no-man's land who had been pushed by the government to till more land up to increase production found themselves with dead crops and cattle.

As a result of government control policies put in place during those "New Deal" years (and never sun setted) farming is one of the most regulated industries in the US today.

Why this is relevant:

The Federal government has had nearly 100 years of practice, manipulating ag production and markets.

We have a similar situation today. After decades of easy credit in Real Estate and generally, a booming (and much overvalued) stock market, we are once again seeing a "bread basket" of the world, stymied on agricultural production because of war. Government policies regarding oil and WEF interference in the so called free markets is once again trying to use governance as a means to achieve utopian goals.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!

Interior cancels oil and gas lease sales in Alaska and Gulf of Mexico | Washington Examiner

The only reasons you could possibly think the above ^^^ is a good move is if you are either TRYING to cause issues, are so out of touch that you are clueless or simply have completely lost your mind!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Kind of a long song and lyrics are hard to catch because it goes so fast but he nailed it...what is happening now in food production is unsustainable.

Come fill up your glasses and gather on around
And I'll tell you the truth what's a going on down
All through the country people sounding the alarm
Everyone's a-wondering what's happening on the farm
The businessman says, "Let the strongest ones survive"
But if he ain't got food how's he gonna stay alive
And the politician says, "Everything's a-getting better"
But you might as well be standing 'hind a compost spreader

Just ask any farmer in Kansas
Ask any farmer in Carolina, too
Out in Dakota, Kentucky, Minnesota
And I guarantee you'll find that what I'm telling you is true

Now, I believe it all started 'bout a dozen years ago
Everybody scratching just to make a little dough
The bankers saw the land prices go high
So they went to the farmer, said, "Buy, buy, buy
"Don't you need a little money? Don't you need a little loan?
"Don't you need some new machinery? A mortgage on your home?"
Then the land went down till everything's a debit
And the banker came back, said, "You ain't got the credit
"And I'd really like to help you, but it's out of my control"
And now the farmer's in hock, but the banker's on a roll

But all through time, I'm telling you
Trouble on the farm ain't nothing new
It's the fever or the government,
The flooding or the drought,
Hard times is something every farmer know about
How the cost goes up and the price goes down
Till you don't get nothing when you haul it into town
But nobody's worried yet, you got to understand
And now I'm gonna tell you when it really hits the fan:
When the farmer can't pay for the low, low prices
And the banker's in trouble, then we got a crisis

Uncle Sam steps in and the banker's in clover
And the newspapers tell us that the trouble's all over
And they call it a solution but the facts all mock it
'Cause the money all stays in the pin-striped pocket

Then we sat down the farmer and we told him what to do
Said, "Feed the world and keep the price cheap, too!"
So he doubled the production, and he kept the prices down
By loading up on chemicals and spreading them around
Now you got cheap food and you know there's plenty of it
Don't taste like nothing but your checkbooks love it
And the topsoil washes and the land gets dry
And the farmer gets sick and the earthworms die

You know, it's mighty hard to figure and I'll never understand
We got so much food and there's hunger in the land
You might get a little bite of that surplus cheese
But most of that food is getting shipped overseas
Where it's sold so cheap that the farmers over there
Go belly-up broke but we don't care
'Cause the plan is for the food of all them nations
Be raised over here by big corporations

They say you better get bigger or you better get out
The way to get bigger is for another to get out
They pit the farmers of the land against each other
When really we ought to be sisters and brothers
No, we're never gonna make it until we realize
That we got to get together, yes, we got to organize
Stop killing our farmers, stop killing our land
Stop handing all the profits to the middle man
It's like all this time we've been going to the till
Saying, "Charge it! And send my kids the bill!"
How they gonna make it? What they gonna do?
How they gonna pay it when the note comes due?

Latest posts

Back