Plankton Die-off in Atlantic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loss of plankton could spell disaster for many marine life animals. Food chain damages seem to be almost irreversible now. With beef, pork poultry and now marine life, what's left to eat? Bugs, of course. Or worse (don't get me started there).

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2022/...e-due-to-chemical-pollution-researchers-find/
'the “solution” to the problem of persistent chemicals is to impose carbon taxes, ban fossil fuels and curb greenhouse gas emissions from cow flatulence.'

So now the cows are killing the plankton? REALLY? :rolleyes:
I don't doubt there are too many toxic chemicals in the ocean, but it wasn't the cows that did it, it's not the CO2 in the atmosphere that did it either.
How about stopping China from using the ocean as their toxic waste dump?

'the “solution” to the problem of persistent chemicals is to impose carbon taxes, ban fossil fuels and curb greenhouse gas emissions from cow flatulence.'

I don't doubt there are too many toxic chemicals in the ocean, but it wasn't the cows that did it, it's not the CO2 in the atmosphere that did it either.
Stopping China to produce those things we'll find in the shops with the label "Proudly made in USA"?
Start to produce things more expensive on an more environmentally friendly way and loose some of the win at the end?

Uhhh. For this thought you would have been burned during the inquisition...

I read somewhere on the net a month or so back they anticipated possible marine life loss from underwater setups/cables for some military project regarding underwater telecommunications needs between submarines and between coountries, the article SAID. But to me, it just sounded like another negative way to impact the food chain and tracking for the intended political agenda before us. So the cows being the cause, well that would be their lame, convenient excuse to divert our grasp of the real cause and intentions. I don't trust DARPA; I don't trust the Dems; and I sure no longer trust anything the government says about anything.

Latest posts

Back