Plandemic 2.0?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once wrote about a year ago that the next pandemic will be the Marburg virus, the WHO and vaccine manufacturers then made a practice simulation, what happens now the Marburg virus is there.

https://deutsch.rt.com/international/162847-who-bestaetigt-ausbruch-marburgfiebers-in/
The vaccine manufacturers have prepared for it, and as I read at the time, RNA vaccines for Marburg are already ready.
I would have to find the article again somewhere, but one thing I still know, that will actually not be a real Marburg virus but damaged people from Corona vaccines which one then represents as Marburg victims, the new "Marburg vaccines" will kill these people very quickly and one will say that the people did not die from the vaccines.

If Marburg or a fake Marburg virus really appears now, then we are screwed, the politicians will force vaccinate us with all means and use even tougher measures than during Corona.
This virus was released 100% intentionally....

Here is the article concerning Marburg, it is older but interesting.

https://www.wochenblick.at/allgemein/kommt-jetzt-eine-killer-virus-pandemie-wie-ebola/

Last edited:
I once wrote about a year ago that the next pandemic will be the Marburg virus, the WHO and vaccine manufacturers then made a practice simulation, what happens now the Marburg virus is there.

https://deutsch.rt.com/international/162847-who-bestaetigt-ausbruch-marburgfiebers-in/
The vaccine manufacturers have prepared for it, and as I read at the time, RNA vaccines for Marburg are already ready.
I would have to find the article again somewhere, but one thing I still know, that will actually not be a real Marburg virus but damaged people from Corona vaccines which one then represents as Marburg victims, the new "Marburg vaccines" will kill these people very quickly and one will say that the people did not die from the vaccines.

If Marburg or a fake Marburg virus really appears now, then we are screwed, the politicians will force vaccinate us with all means and use even tougher measures than during Corona.
This virus was released 100% intentionally....

Here is the article concerning Marburg, it is older but interesting.

https://www.wochenblick.at/allgemein/kommt-jetzt-eine-killer-virus-pandemie-wie-ebola/
I've got a Mossburg vaccine for them.

I just read, that the birdflu-virus has been proven in foxes. They are spinning the wheel of fear...

https://www.ndr.de/nachrichten/nied...ei,Landkreisen Schaumburg, Hameln und Verden.
As you have seen with your own eyes too the "Wheel of Fear" worked excellent the last 3 years in Western Europe.
With the Wheel of Fear it was possible to reduce freedom, free speech and free will without problems.
Security and a life without risk as long you stay in the cage and you're singing the song of the keyholder..

For critical people in Europe it's becoming to be an risky life.

As you have seen with your own eyes too the "Wheel of Fear" worked excellent the last 3 years in Western Europe.
With the Wheel of Fear it was possible to reduce freedom, free speech and free will without problems.
Security and a life without risk as long you stay in the cage and you're singing the song of the keyholder..

For critical people in Europe it's becoming to be an risky life.
I´m not a caged hawk ´n´ neither is my family and crew. We did a lot of sneaking the last years, I know. This created strength, toughness and widened foresight.
So now we´re lurking for the coming times. And we all fly the good old gadsen flag.

I´m confinced that there will be hard times for everyone in Europe. It will become, what we make out of it.

The next pandemic? Seems the WEFers are setting us up for an Avian Flu pandemic. Interestly our government is bringing in plane loads of Peramivir…which was created to fight flu. It is administered via IV. Take a gander at the side affects which are possible. Can you say ZOMBIES?

Some of the side affects on Drugs.com

Peramivir

• Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
  • chills
  • confusion as to time, place, or person
  • cracks in the skin
  • holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact
  • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
  • red, irritated eyes
  • red, swollen skin
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center
  • scaly skin
  • seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
  • sore throat
  • sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
  • tightness in the chest
  • trouble breathing
  • unusual excitement, nervousness, or restlessness

The next pandemic? Seems the WEFers are setting us up for an Avian Flu pandemic. Interestly our government is bringing in plane loads of Peramivir…which was created to fight flu. It is administered via IV. Take a gander at the side affects which are possible. Can you say ZOMBIES?

Some of the side affects on Drugs.com

Peramivir

• Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
  • chills
  • confusion as to time, place, or person
  • cracks in the skin
  • holding false beliefs that cannot be changed by fact
  • puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
  • red, irritated eyes
  • red, swollen skin
  • red skin lesions, often with a purple center
  • scaly skin
  • seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
  • sore throat
  • sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
  • tightness in the chest
  • trouble breathing
  • unusual excitement, nervousness, or restlessness
No thanks

Who in the heck knows what the next Plandemic will be. I was expecting Marburg, but nobody knows at this point, except the one planning for it.
According to a Brave search.
"Nipah virus (NiV) is a zoonotic virus that can spread between animals and humans. The animal reservoir for NiV is fruit bats, also known as flying foxes. Infection with NiV is associated with encephalitis, which can cause mild to severe illness and even death. Infected people can experience a range of illnesses from asymptomatic to acute respiratory illness and fatal encephalitis. NiV has been a major cause of encephalitis outbreaks with high mortality, primarily in the Indo-Bangladesh regions, except for the first outbreak in Malaysia-Singapore related to contact with pigs and the outbreak in Philippines associated with horse slaughter."

1694730325695.png

Marburg is not a good candidate for a pandemic because it is not spread by airborn viruses but by direct contact with infected bodily fluids through a break in the skin or mucus membranes. In other words, the Marburg virus spreads the same way that the AIDS virus does. So maybe a breakout in the gay community, or from to contaminated blood, but not a pandemic.

Latest posts

Back