Plandemic 2.0?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People have been mentally affected by the plandemic followed by so many deaths. It isn‘t making sense to them. Children getting sick from the shot I bet has affected many. Who could deal with the knowledge that you had something so deadly put in your own chiid?

My poor neighbor is struggling, and she is a strong woman. Lost her husband to a stroke (months after the jab) and just last week lost a nephew to a heart attack. He was young. 😢

Follow the Money.PNG

Does Moderna (or anybody) really think people are going to line up to take these 'first-ever-live', not thoroughly tested monkeypox vaccines? Seriously? After what they just pulled off on all of humanity? 😂

https://www.ntd.com/moderna-testing-potential-monkeypox-vaccines-in-pre-clinical-trials_784409.html
I just ran this question by my husband and he said "Yes".
The majority of Australians will, unfortunately. I have family in Western Australia and they seem to think if they leave the state they'll instantly drop dead because it's been a state under siege for so long, trying to keep the 'deadly' virus out. People here have been so brainwashed by the damn nanny state for the last few decades, the majority are terrified of their own shadows. I've given up on them all,

The majority of Australians will, unfortunately. I have family in Western Australia and they seem to think if they leave the state they'll instantly drop dead because it's been a state under siege for so long, trying to keep the 'deadly' virus out. People here have been so brainwashed by the damn nanny state for the last few decades, the majority are terrified of their own shadows. I've given up on them all,
I understand where You are coming from. You just describe California.

I was just reading somewhere yesterday that Monkeypox research was one of the things going on in the US/Pentagon biolabs in Ukraine. Now I see this? Connect the dots.
Yeah, they'll let lose the pathogens intentionally and "just happen" to have the vaccines we need, laced with more graphene oxide nanoparticles, no doubt, to get all those yet unvaxed for COVID19. Get ready folks.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/why-...chase-13-million-doses-of-monkeypox-vaccines/
I don't think it will be another COVID. There's an extremely bad strain of bird flu making the rounds and humans are catching it. I expect some sort of Chimera they create in the lab with bird flu, maybe ebola, or encephalitis added who knows with them you've gotta expect anything since they want to depopulate us.

Hospitals are bracing for an unprecedented winter of viruses​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...sedgntp&cvid=3c65ea9a970b4cfbad9b702f1f2ce09a
"Hospitals nationwide are preparing for a third winter with Covid — the first one that's also expected to include high levels of influenza and other respiratory illnesses that have simmered quietly in the background for the past two years."

What?!?! The flu disappeared some how for two years. Explain, left, explain. The reasone things are going to be bad is because the vaxxince stripped people of their natural immunity; no surprise to many of us, and we were warned by doctors who were crucified for spreading "misinformation".

CDC Says America Needs to Be Ready for Ebola Following Outbreak​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...sedgntp&cvid=c9408d8ec0ba475ab0a89675a47b6bab
Anything, ANYTHING they can do..

Just quit wasting your time worrying about a POSSIBLE outbreak of anything...keep taking your vitamin D, minerals, MMS, Zinc and get some sleep. The world does not have an INFLUENZA or Ebola "season"...it does tho have a lack of sunshine, too much clothing to get the sunshine and a lack of Vitamin D "season", and that is why so many get sick each "winter/sick season".... Stay healthy, do not get any of the "Vaccines" and wash your hands regularly after leaving the house. It has worked for me since 1985 after getting out of the Army and NOT getting the shitty vaccines required yearly by the Gov't...and has worked for my wife since 1999 after she finally stopped getting the vaccines "recommended" by the German Gov't yearly and she started taking her vitamins and drinking my home-made cough syrup instead of the crap from the big pharma.......
I still have a full fledged hazardous materials box with the best filters and clothing if the ebola ever gets sprayed into the atmosphere some night tho....they will stop a nothing to get rid of us who can still think and do not follow their "orders" to get shots, wear masks and FINALLY JUST DIE OFF so they can have the world to themselves...
LIVE FREE, Gary

China has once again produced a new virus, the WHO is apparently already panicking.
If there is a new pandemic with the crap probably against us again the same chicanes are driven up, I could bet that Pfizer already has a new RNA vaccine in stock.
Next pandemic with restrictions = civil war, I will not do this a second time to be treated by the own state as a state criminal and pest of the people.

https://sciencefiles.org/2023/02/10...der-pandemie-die-who-bringt-h5n1-in-stellung/

Latest posts

Back