Pine oil '' Astyptodyne ''

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doc pops

Reaction score
I have been using a product called '' Astyptodyne '', for years. As a medic my protocols' are very tight! As a Remote Medic Advance Provider there is a little more latitude. I have used it in the field on some nasty wounds fresh and infected with puss oozing. After debriding use as you would use any topical antibiotic. The Astyptodyne Chemical Co. of Wilmington N.C. has been in business since 1906 claims that this pine oil will '' cure all but a broken heart ''! The company says that it was used in the early 1900 to aid in treating the Spanish Flu, probably as a disinfectant. I know that it works well on scraps, cuts, fungi (ie: athletes feet. If you have a scrape or cut that is just nagging sore, put a dab on it and the next day it does not hurt or nag any more. In the legend of the company the oils were a bi-product and was discarded in large pits. A boiler blew up and three men got burned bad, two went to the hospital and were treated for months, the other one fell in one of the pits and spent less time in the hospital. The legend goes further to say they the University of N.C. did extensive research. Any way it works! I don't think I would use this on a fresh burn, after the 72 hour curing process, I would feel comfortable using it like honey for it's antibiotic and anti aerobic properties. Just food for thought!?

P.S. also burns well as a fuel.

Good luck be safe and God bless!

i tryed looking up a store near me.and no luck with that..so i emailed them just now to see if there is or not...

We just reorder on line. The 4oz. is the best value. I had a 2oz. it lasted for years. I just used it on my 3mo. old grandson's diper rash (thought my daughter in law and mother were going to have a cow) over night it was cleared up.
Good luck, be safe, and God bless.

Latest posts

Back