Phone Tool Case

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravery

Reaction score
I just saw this on Amazon.com and I figured that some of you would like it. It is kinda like a Swiss Army phone case. It's not for me... I have a battery case on my phone. But if they ever come out with a battery case and tool case... I'm all over it.

IN1 Multi Tool Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Black with Black tools
upload_2015-7-20_13-47-36.jpeg

Pretty neat. But in the pocket, bet those things would come loose and get lost.

Wow, thanks Bravery for bringing it to my attention. I like it, though I agree with Gazrok, I'm sure some of the things might fall out, I'd have to examine it. Besides, how many of us own Swiss Army knives with missing tweezers and toothpick!

I don't even know what an I phone is. . . all I know is I have a flip and hunny has a smart, but when he hands it to me for finding a GPS route I need to be walked thru cause I do not deal with it normally. Give me a map I got you covered, I feel totally lost with this smart thing. I am just proud I can use a computer for the basic .

I just saw this on Amazon.com and I figured that some of you would like it. It is kinda like a Swiss Army phone case. It's not for me... I have a battery case on my phone. But if they ever come out with a battery case and tool case... I'm all over it.

IN1 Multi Tool Case for iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging - Black with Black tools
View attachment 4441
Looks like a great idea, but like Gazrok said, the items may com lose in your pocket. How do they prevent that from happening?

Pretty neat. But in the pocket, bet those things would come loose and get lost.
I was wondering the same thing, I figured if it were made properly, it would have enough pressure on the tools to keep things from falling out. Then I did a quick search on Amazon.com and found several of these cases... all with 4 to 5 stars. I didn't take the time to read any of the reviews but they are there if your interested.

Latest posts

Back