Pest Control

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a link for an organic pest control solution. If memory serves me I think cinnamon is a repellant for cockroaches. For the smaller vermin you may want to consider a cat. For mowing the lawn consider goats or sheep. The cure may be worse than the disease. You can still buy a push mower if you are so inclined. Be prepared for a lot of work.

we still have nettles, soak a bunch of them in water,okay, it stinks when it's ready,but I've used it for ants and plant louses,for the latter I've used chili water too.

I am phobic of roaches, had to stay with a family member for a year when I was little... they were everywhere. You could feel them crawl on you while you tried sleeping.. a real-life nightmare X(
Ohh! I can't imagine your situation, that would be very awkward for you and your mental health as well. Pests are really dangerous creation, No one likes creepy insects to be a part of their homes. So everyone should take preventative steps in the early stage.

Latest posts

Back