Personal experience today

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Wow. Let me walk through the events earlier. Remember, I'm in central Texas, and not so far away an idiot was shot/killed in Austin over this BLM baloney.

At a big store, have a cart with 10-20 items. Find a lane with one fellow in it (30 y.o. black male). Start unloading my cart, checkout lady (40-ish) asks me to maintain distance (6 ft from fellow in front of me, everyone is wearing masks). Ok, fine, I stop unloading and stand 6 ft away looking back into the store. She finishes with his items, he pays cash, she says how they don't have change so anything under $1 will get donated. Great. After ringing him up, and packing the items, she realizes he has a couple of cases of soft drinks still in the cart, and has him hand them over to scan. Rings him up again, and both times it was over 50 cents change due. He wants his dollar. She says because it was two transactions, she can't re-combine them. He demands his dollar and asks for a supervisor.

At this point, I'm loading my stuff back into my cart, I can see this is going to be an issue. It had already gone on too long as he couldn't find more cash in his wallet. I have my conceal carry on me but I can't get out of there quickly enough. The supervisor arrives, listens to both sides and repeats the statement from the clerk. Both sides repeat themselves, over and over as I'm quickly rolling away. I don't care how it ended, I just didn't want to be there and I was not getting involved in that man's stupidity. He basically tried to steal $10 or $20 in drinks, got caught, and was going to pay a $1 stupid-tax for it. Unless he wanted to extend that debt to an arrest for assault. I could hear the undertone of "I'm black, you owe me" with every time he said "I want my dollar." Neither employee was racist in words or deeds, it's just how the computer works and he agreed to not get change before the transaction started. But I can see how an idiot like this guy would punch the lady cashier and take his dollar from the register. I considered for a millisecond saying how the lady is right, but he would take it as one more white person stealing his money, and he'd more likely start trouble with me as a 'white male'.

The whole interaction screamed 'race vs race'. Black guy trying to steal (in a subtle way, but it's still stealing). White middle aged woman trying to make a living at a job that clearly doesn't pay enough, and stressed out about avoiding getting sick. He was wearing dark sunglasses in a store in the middle of the day (and based on how he was talking/acting, I suspect he was stoned). It did end without violence, but it could have easily gone either way.

My reference to Austin. Last night was another idiot BLM rally. A white guy was carrying an AK47. They were blocking an intersection as they were pouring across it (see videos), it didn't look like they were permanently blocking it, but traffic with a green light were stuck. Horns honked, and the idiot with the AK47 approached one of the vehicles. Chest-strapped. Driver took it as an act of aggression and shot 5 rounds (from what I can hear on the video). He will need a good lawyer, but he's got a great point given all the other BLM attacks nationwide. The idiot was declared dead at the hospital. He had been interviewed earlier, and asked why he was open carrying an AK47. His answer was that his right to protest was being hindered, so he was exercising his other rights. Well, that didn't end well for him. His quadriplegic black wife was being pushed with the protest (saw her in the background at the interview). I'd say her life will not get better as a result of BLM. My point being that these things happen really quickly, be alert and ready.

SMH, give the man his dollar. I can't read his mind on if he intended to pay for the drinks or not but he did. They spent more money on man hours arguing with him than the dollar was worth to WM. If rounding the change down and donating it charity is no big deal, then they can round it up and give it back to the customer...all while WM pretends the coinstar machine there within throwing distance of the register is not running over with coins.

If it was me, I would have given the guy the dollar out of my wallet. Life's not fair, that is why we should try to help each other. Last week, I bought a few items at the store and was distracted, and started walking away from the cashier without paying. He repeated what I owed him, and I quickly paid him. I was so embarrassed. Maybe this guy just made a mistake. It happens. When you loot, break windows, and set stores on fire, then I have a problem with you. From what I have seen, a lot more white Liberals doing this than black people.

Wait... WM is forcing you to donate your change to a charity? Wow.
It’s because if the chain shortage across the country. There was no ploy by wallmart to get people to donate, it was just the best solution they could come up with. Businesses and banks here have signs posted that they will buy your unrolled coins. The disruption to the economy had a little side affect no one foresaw.

Interesting replies. Each one tells me where your mind is.

1. No way I'll give this guy $1. Not one red cent. I do not believe in rewarding bad behavior.
2. The clerk didn't 'confront him' with the theft. She just noted it, mentioned that they were not charged, and ran each of them together as a second purchase. That's what started the problem. Had he been honest, put those 12 packs of drinks on the conveyor belt, and paid for everything in one transaction, there would not have been any issue. He knew what he was doing. If security confronted him, he would simply say they were on top of the cart and easily visible by her and he simply 'forgot' and it was her fault anyway. As I said, this was no accident.
3. The store had notice on the door when you wanted in about not having change under $1, the clerk told each customer before starting about the policy. If someone doesn't like it, they can use a credit card or shop elsewhere. I'm not saying I like it, but I respect a business' right to do as they choose.
4. The clerk never said anything derogatory. She repeated the policy over and over. She was very disciplined at not saying anything derogatory and I'm sure she was thinking it. One word and he would have had her fired. She didn't make the policy, she just went by the same rules as everyone else in the store.
5. I'm sure the idea is that change carries viruses more than paper cash. My simple answer was to use a credit card, I'm not going to let them dictate where my donations go. The day before I gave $40 for dinner for a few local cops, that was my choice.

If it was me, I would have given the guy the dollar out of my wallet. Life's not fair, that is why we should try to help each other. Last week, I bought a few items at the store and was distracted, and started walking away from the cashier without paying. He repeated what I owed him, and I quickly paid him. I was so embarrassed. Maybe this guy just made a mistake. It happens. When you loot, break windows, and set stores on fire, then I have a problem with you. From what I have seen, a lot more white Liberals doing this than black people.
If it was me I wouldn't live any place that had black people. Oh wait...I don't.

1595872883311.png
guys and gals, here's your answer...

You can't make this stuff up. The local news had security cam footage of some kids breaking into a new car dealership. They stole two brand new cars. They caught them clear on the other side of town sitting in the cars. There were seven of them, and get this, ages 10 to 15 years old. Not one of them was even old enough to have a drivers license. I'm sure the cops will take them to their baby mamas, and they'll all get a good laugh out of it. My question is, who took them clear to that side of town and dropped them off at a car dealership at 11:00 on a Tuesday night?

Last night, four teenagers arrested for stealing cars from a car lot. Ages were again, 11 to 15. I would bet you these are the same kids. I am guessing that they were returned to their parents last week. This time, the keys were stolen ahead of time during business hours, so should be pretty easy to trace back to an adult. Again, guessing, but the adult member came in for a test drive and grabbed them off the board when the salesman left them unattended. The car lot owner noticed keys missing, so the cops were watching the property. Well this time, the kids were sent to juvenile detention center. Wooohoo! Where are the parents of these children?

Latest posts

Back