penny stove

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats awesome!
now i have to go out n buy alcohol, cuz im definitly gonna make one of those! lol.
It totally works, and is not load or through off a big flame. good for stealth. Also the Dakota fire pit is a really good one also, I will send you the link.

ive also read, with the can stoves, the denatured alcohol takes a while to warm in cold weather or freezing weather, but if you put your lighter to it to warm it up a little it'll start better, then once its going the flames are enough to keep the vapors going.

ive also read, with the can stoves, the denatured alcohol takes a while to warm in cold weather or freezing weather, but if you put your lighter to it to warm it up a little it'll start better, then once its going the flames are enough to keep the vapors going.
It does not take much fuel either, a small container that's water tight you could just keep it in your pocket to keep it warm. Guess it all depends on what's going on.

I made one of these an they work very well, i burned denatured alcohol
This is wicked cool! I will trying this on my next camping trip! I cannot wait. It does seem totally plausible! The only concern is pan weight unless you create a rack. After all we don't set ban directly on the burners of our stoves at home, unless it is an electric stove.

This is wicked cool! I will trying this on my next camping trip! I cannot wait. It does seem totally plausible! The only concern is pan weight unless you create a rack. After all we don't set ban directly on the burners of our stoves at home, unless it is an electric stove.
I did not cook on mine but it totally works, My first one sucked cause i rushed it, the second one i made sure i had a nice snug fit, and it worked awesome. A rack of some sort is probably in order, I am sure it would heat up some water for a cup of soup or something along those lines.

I did not cook on mine but it totally works, My first one sucked cause i rushed it, the second one i made sure i had a nice snug fit, and it worked awesome. A rack of some sort is probably in order, I am sure it would heat up some water for a cup of soup or something along those lines.
Probably a great way to cook the .10 cent bag of raman noodles.

Latest posts

Back