Pennsylvania

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
48 pages of members, but not all are going to be online all the time.

Hockie

Forever Banned and Forgotten
Banned
Reaction score
not one in 20 will post messages, hardly ever. and not 1 in 100 will ever start a new topic thread. It's all about take, and no give. If they know "so much", why aint they posting it, hmm?

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
hockie, WTF man??? Seriously?! Have you given thought to the idea that maybe they're not posting because they're busy READING and LEARNING?

I would advise you to take a breath and do the same. Your actions and insults are inappropriate.

zombiesrreal

Reaction score
I just meant I was surprised no one from Pa had started a page of location that's all. I agree with alabaster, some people come here for discussion others come to simply learn.

Paidpiper

Reaction score
Thank you, it's a pleasure, just getting started with this online thing. I'm good for 3 mos so far ;)

Paidpiper

Reaction score
I understand that most of us want to keep a low profile and for good reason of course, pleasure to meet you online, my name is Ken

SAMmerk

Jr Member
Reaction score
Your not alone, there's over a dozen of us out here in the backwoods in South central Pa.
Either be zombies or government overthrow, we will be there. We will live thru it all.

JCOPrepper

Jr Member
Reaction score
South Central PA here...

SAMmerk I am between State College and Harrisburg...you? You can send me a message if you do not want to put it on the thread...

Latest posts