Penicillen Tea

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
First i must suggest you only use this method in extream emergancys or after shtf and theres no medical help available, otherwise see a doctor.
use at your own risk.

grab some bread, preferably wheat, put it in a warm spot and let it mold. once moldy, break it apart and let the mold cover all areas.
fill a pot about 2/3 full of water, add the moldy bread and try to keep the temp. at 98º, you can do this by using the sun or other methods. let it sit at 98º for 3 days.
when thats done scoop out the larger pieces and filter out the rest of the bread.
what you have left is your tea!
drink 4-8oz as needed.
****NOTE***
from what i hear this tasted reeeeeal bad lol

First i must suggest you only use this method in extream emergancys or after shtf and theres no medical help available, otherwise see a doctor.
use at your own risk.

grab some bread, preferably wheat, put it in a warm spot and let it mold. once moldy, break it apart and let the mold cover all areas.
fill a pot about 2/3 full of water, add the moldy bread and try to keep the temp. at 98º, you can do this by using the sun or other methods. let it sit at 98º for 3 days.
when thats done scoop out the larger pieces and filter out the rest of the bread.
drink 4-8oz as needed.
****NOTE***
Thanks for this info! I hope I never have to use it but good to know how to do it.

the only thing that sucks about mine is in the very rare case i do get sick, i get reeeaaal sick, but it only lasts a day. and im what they call a carrier, i get a cough, everyone around me gets pnemonia, gets real bad if i have the flu, people around me are sick for weeks lol

the only thing that sucks about mine is in the very rare case i do get sick, i get reeeaaal sick, but it only lasts a day. and im what they call a carrier, i get a cough, everyone around me gets pnemonia, gets real bad if i have the flu, people around me are sick for weeks lol
sounds familiar. I get the flu about once every 10 years or so, but when I get I get it bad! other than that i get my one cold a year.

well lets just say its too bad you live way over in the OC you'd be an awesome DD buddy! but hey if your ever in angeles forest after shtf look me up lmao

well lets just say its too bad you live way over in the OC you'd be an awesome DD buddy! but hey if your ever in angeles forest after shtf look me up lmao
I most certainly will. I have a friend living up in victorville, and one who works at the lancaster prison

use at your own risk.

drink 4-8oz as needed.
****NOTE***
It even sounds bad tasting just reading it. Good information to know. We don't realize that when the SHTF the hospitals and doctors won't be a phone call or an appointment away. We will have to treat ourselves. I have a good toothache remedy with a sliver of a clove of garlic sliced very thinly. Place that sliver on the tooth in between the gum and cheek. Change is every 3 or 4 hours until the pain decreases. This is a good antibiotic and also a pain killer. I did this when I got an abscess on a Friday and could not see dentist until Monday. My dentist asked me what I did and when I told him, he confirmed the treatment as correct.

sounds familiar. I get the flu about once every 10 years or so, but when I get I get it bad! other than that i get my one cold a year.
The best routine for bacterial infections like upper respiratory infections like colds etc. are a group of easy to get items. Vit C at least 500 mg; two or three times a day. Ecchanasia drops, tea or capsules as directed on pacakage. Musinex nasal spray, vicks on throat and neck at night and cover with a cotton shirt and Zinc the mineral 50 mg twice a day. I am not telling you as a doctor, since I am not one, but this is my plan that I do with great success.

The best routine for bacterial infections like upper respiratory infections like colds etc. are a group of easy to get items. Vit C at least 500 mg; two or three times a day. Ecchanasia drops, tea or capsules as directed on pacakage. Musinex nasal spray, vicks on throat and neck at night and cover with a cotton shirt and Zinc the mineral 50 mg twice a day. I am not telling you as a doctor, since I am not one, but this is my plan that I do with great success.
I do plan on keeping a good supply of those vitamins handy. I also use a product called Zipp Fizz. It is an energy drink, but it has enough vitamins to keep me pretty damn healthy. I may get a 3 day old once a year since drinking it. It can be found at Costco. 30 tubes for $27.99. Mixes with about 16 oz of water.

Latest posts

Back