Pearl Harbor II

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God forgive me for saying this but ... the U.S. is no longer a "Sleeping Giant" for any enemy to awaken like in WWII.
There would not be long lines at the recruiting stations, no victory gardens, no scrap metal drives.

Dear Lord, Navy DC/Firefighter teams couldn't suppress a fire to the USS Bonhomme Richard (LDH-6). FFS!!! BEING UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO DO YOUR JOB IN A SHIPBOARD EMERGENCY IS A DERELICTION OF DUTY. Put those "sailors" in the brig. What a joke.

So sad.
Erqueen75:USA:

God forgive me for saying this but ... the U.S. is no longer a "Sleeping Giant" for any enemy to awaken like in WWII.
There would not be long lines at the recruiting stations, no victory gardens, no scrap metal drives.

Dear Lord, Navy DC/Firefighter teams couldn't suppress a fire to the USS Bonhomme Richard (LDH-6). FFS!!! BEING UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO DO YOUR JOB IN A SHIPBOARD EMERGENCY IS A DERELICTION OF DUTY. Put those "sailors" in the brig. What a joke.

So sad.
Got a link on that one? I'd like to get the story about this one.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china...-aircraft-carrier-group-in-desert-report-says
Yep,
White supremacy sure does seem to be America's NUMBER # 1 THREAT.
Question: "General Miley, can we get more info on when you think something might kick-off between the U.S. and China?"
His response: "But near future, probably not – but anything can happen." Wow. This guy is a geyser of intel.
And the Sec. Def., where is that guy? Any comments?

Pray for our men and women in uniform, you know those in power don't give a F@CK about them, their sacrifices, or their families.

Shame to those who are trying to bring our great country down.

lol, the US knew all about the impending attack on Pearl, that's why the aircraft carriers were sent south, they were necessary for the coming war effort but the old battle wagons weren't. Neither were the few thousand American's killed in the attack. Without that attack the people of America would never have been galvanized into action.

If you want the sheep to stop grazing and quickly move into the yards you sent the dog after them. Pearl was just a sheep dog.

Latest posts

Back