Para Cord Projects lets see em!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesVietor

Reaction score
So I picked up a few hundred feet of Different colored paracords for a good price.

I have been practicing a few things suchs as knots and other various things like lanyards and lighter wraps.

lets see ur survival bracelets and other paracord projects!

Here's recent some cord wrapping I did.

Attachments

• IMG_1566int2.jpg
    IMG_1566int2.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_1565int2.jpg
    IMG_1565int2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1567int2.jpg
    IMG_1567int2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 51
These are all really good!

@jessicaAnn i like how u have the compass on the gun sling awsome! where did u get the compass and how is it attached?

heres my EDC with a few of my first lanyards Multi tool is Gerber Suspension, knife is Gerber Paraframe II, fossil watch and energizer one led, light pretty bright for one LED is water proof, and wasnt that expensive wasnt a cheap on though either, pretty stout little flash light tbh

EDC1.jpg

I got it at Walmart for around $3.00.It has a slide on the back side because it came as a keychain and I just cut the strap off and slid it on the paracord

The photo section produced here on Bracelets made with Paracords is awesome. The video produced the clear view of the preparation of these on our own. I was very interested in creating different things with these proceeds for both interior and exterior decorations. Till now I made Luggage tags, Luggage Handle, Security (door lock, tattle tail with bell), Gun slings, Lashing Cargo, Log pall, Pole lashing, Knife lanyard, Necklace and many others by using these Paracords.
paracord
550 cord

The photo section produced here on Bracelets made with Paracords is awesome. The video produced the clear view of the preparation of these on our own. I was very interested in creating different things with these proceeds for both interior and exterior decorations. Till now I made Luggage tags, Luggage Handle, Security (door lock, tattle tail with bell), Gun slings, Lashing Cargo, Log pall, Pole lashing, Knife lanyard, Necklace and many others by using these Paracords.
paracord
550 cord

That is a good price but shipping could put it over 10.00 bucks for a 100 ft. Not worth it if it does.;

That stuff truly is the duct tape of rope. I dig the trilobite weave, I want to make a rifle sling with that pattern. They had some paracord bracelets at the gun show that had fish hooks and stuff woven in. I'm all over that.

The Home Depots up here in Orange County just started carrying different types of paracord the past couple of weeks.
Alert, alert, don't buy it, it is junk, it's not true paracord and the inside doesn't have seven strands. JUNK JUNK JUNK

Latest posts

Back