"Pandemic" BS stories

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danil54grl

Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I can't pass this one up . . . just too funny. Found this on Patriots Win tonight. It makes me chuckle.

So, I'm delivering a customer vehicle to a large dealership here in Phoenix. As I pull into the service drive, I'm met by a masked, and face shielded middle aged woman. I lower my window and before I can say anything I get asked "Do you have a mask?" I shook my head. " You have to wear a mask to be on the property. "
Dafuq. "I'm not coming inside, I'm just going to unload over there." I say, gesturing to the wide open area where vehicles are waiting to be worked on. "You have to wear a mask to be anywhere on the property."
"Okie dokie." I turned around, pulled out onto the highway, and pulled over at the side street bordering their dealership. I proceed to unload the disabled vehicle (doesn't run), and this Karen comes marching over with her questions. "What do you think you're doing? You can't leave it there."
"Ma'am, I'm complying with your policy. If you'd like, you can call another company and see if they'll come out and move this where it needs to go."
"I'M CALLING YOUR BOSS AND I'M GONNA HAVE YOU FIRED!!! THIS IS BULLSHIT. 性交 YOU."
I'm the owner. Call me all you want, I'm not firing myself.

I think this is the most absurd pandemic story I've heard yet.
This woman is going to venture out in public for the first time since the beginning of COVID...
TO SEE THE BARBIE MOVIE!

But wait, it gets even weirder, way way weirder. So weird that if this wasn't in Portland, I wouldn't believe the story was real.

I'll let her explain in her own words:

I think this is the most absurd pandemic story I've heard yet.
This woman is going venture out in public for the first time since the beginning of COVID...
TO SEE THE BARBIE MOVIE!

But wait, it gets even weirder, way way weirder. So weird that if this wasn't in Portland, I wouldn't believe the story was real.

I'll let her explain in her own words:

So Darwin was not correct? These people continue to live.

Latest posts

Back