Outta My Cold Dead Hands

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liberty

Reaction score
Hello fellow preppers! I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks and decided to delurk now. Lots of good information here, and much appreciated. I am still in information gathering mode, so I hope you won't mind if I continue to lurk around for a while until I feel I have something to contribute. I'm really just beginning to get started with preparing for whatever may come my way, and I feel I have a lot to learn. Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge.

Welcome ! feel free to contribute or if you have questions just ask. There is a LOT of experience on this board. Glad you decided to say hello.

Welcome aboard. Don't be shy. If you really think about it, there is probably something you are good at that you could share with us.
Questions? Ask!

Be well, prep well.

Thanks for the welcomes and the likes and the trophies! What a friendly group. Now someone, please, point me in the direction of the good smilies.

Hello fellow preppers! I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks and decided to delurk now. Lots of good information here, and much appreciated. I am still in information gathering mode, so I hope you won't mind if I continue to lurk around for a while until I feel I have something to contribute. I'm really just beginning to get started with preparing for whatever may come my way, and I feel I have a lot to learn. Thanks for being willing to share your knowledge.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Should you have any questions please feel free to post them in the proper area, and someone will answer it for you, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Welcome! I love 'delurk"! :D That's funny..what is your current project your working on now for prepping?

Latest posts

Back