Our real enemy.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeager

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
https://www.jihadwatch.org/

Just think about the stats here: There have been 5585 days which have passed since the 9/11 attacks. That means on average every single day since then we have experienced around 5.4 jihadist attacks. Over five attacks every day for 15 years running!

This is a prepper site and this is a growing, present, danger.

Nearly 1.3 million people die in road crashes each year, on average 3,287 deaths a day. An additional 20-50 million are injured or disabled every year.

You are far more likely to be killed by a dizzy soccer mom or half blind senior citizen behind the wheel...than a terrorist attack. Odds are that practically every member of this forum will either die of natural causes, heart disease, or an accident of some kind.

Don't text and drive. It's hazardous to your health.

Last edited:
I understand that dead is dead but there is a difference between dying of natural causes
or an accident and being blown apart by a suicide bomber.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/

Just think about the stats here: There have been 5585 days which have passed since the 9/11 attacks. That means on average every single day since then we have experienced around 5.4 jihadist attacks. Over five attacks every day for 15 years running!

This is a prepper site and this is a growing, present, danger.

this is a real and growing concern,and depending on where you live the risk can increase

a lot of people make fun of the state of Arkansas,,,inbred hill billy's,ha ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but there is no way in hell I would live in a large city the risks are to great ,look at the UK and what is going on there as I write,,,,,and Europe hell I would not give you a plug nickle for either one,,,,to damned many Muslim in both they are starting to look more and more like the Middle East every day

I understand that dead is dead but there is a difference between dying of natural causes
or an accident and being blown apart by a suicide bomber.

Odds-of-Death-e1448216832858.jpg

fatalities.png

oddsofdying.jpg

4.jpg

This is true but there are countless more likely non malicious ways we can die that don't involve terrorism. Unless you are in middle east terrorism is an extremely unlikely threat in the grand scheme of things.

Last summer I was in Paris while they were on red alert. There were a couple of terror incidents that occured according to media reports while I was there. There was even a bomb threat while I was on the subway at one point. We had to wait 2 hours for them to verify non threat...it sucked but life went on. I enjoyed my time in Paris as usual...and yes I survived.

You want to be scared. Have any of you visited a nursing home after hours? Have any of you seen someone after they've received chemotherapy? Have any of you had to put your dog down cause some ******* hit it with a car? We are far more likely to die via choking on our food than die from an act terrorism. Death is inevitable. Enjoy your time on earth. We don't live very long either way.

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmm,,,,I really overlooked the title of this thread,,,,,,,,,

the real enemy is two fold, Government who choose not to see the danger presented by the Muslim people,,,and people who think it can't happen here ,,we are all at risk,the larger the city the greater the risk,LA ,San Fran, New York, Boston, CHICAGO this is something you can not prep for,you just clean up the mess after it is over

so far these b******s have not struck at a large sporting event here in the USA,,but that is just a matter of time

so go ahead a stick your head in the sand,,,we are in the USA and nothing bad could possibly happen here,,,,,YOU DO REMEMBER 911,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DON'T YOU

hmmmmmmmm,,,,I really overlooked the title of this thread,,,,,,,,,

the real enemy is two fold, Government who choose not to see the danger presented by the Muslim people,,,and people who think it can't happen here ,,we are all at risk,the larger the city the greater the risk,LA ,San Fran, New York, Boston, CHICAGO this is something you can not prep for,you just clean up the mess after it is over

so far these b******s have not struck at a large sporting event here in the USA,,but that is just a matter of time

so go ahead a stick your head in the sand,,,we are in the USA and nothing bad could possibly happen here,,,,,YOU DO REMEMBER 911,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DON'T YOU
It's bad enough that our own government is allowing, importing these animals, but they're resettling them throughout the country at taxpayers expense! obumer started the "refugee" resettlement program mostly in smaller towns in Red States. Why? Why would any government want to destroy their own country with these filthy bastards?

the real enemy is two fold said:
CHICAGO [/B] this is something you can not prep for,you just clean up the mess after it is over

Yea grayghost you're a REAL genius. There are chimpanzees with greater sense than you. Maybe I should move to the great nothing flood state of Arkansas were property values are that of a high end bicycle to be more safe from ACTS OF TERRORISM. So many jobs over there right??

Yea grayghost you're a REAL genius. There are chimpanzees with greater sense than you. Maybe I should move to the great nothing flood state of Arkansas were property values are that of a high end bicycle to be more safe from ACTS OF TERRORISM. So many jobs over there right??

why are you here,you are no prepper ,you are here to argue nothing more,, ,,simply a troll

Screenshot_20170604-121534.png
why are you here,you are no prepper ,you are here to argue nothing more,, ,,simply a troll

And you're just a miserable lonely old man with the sense of an 8 year child. Troll??? Why don't you re read your last message before you throw out the word troll.

awww come on man you insult me and the state I live in,,,,,every time I see you on here you are in a argument with someone,,,,your last big one was with the Dr. over hunting,,,,I think you are bored with nothing better to do than to troll the web,when you get bored with us you will move on,,,,now you go ahead and play your little game of troll,

yup,odds are against it,but still when traveling to work,you place your self with your back against a wall,close to an exit and have a clear line of sight in both directions...my little way of giving me some chance.
I'm not a paranoid person, but I too sit near an exit and am aware of the layout of where I am. I also carry 98% of the time. I think having a situational awareness of your surroundings is just smart. Unlike so many that have their nose down on their smart phone at all times.

awww come on man you insult me and the state I live in,,,,,every time I see you on here you are in a argument with someone,,,,your last big one was with the Dr. over hunting,,,,I think you are bored with nothing better to do than to troll the web,when you get bored with us you will move on,,,,now you go ahead and play your little game of troll,

What wrong grayghost? Are u mad u werent getting enough attention after you claimed u would ignore me?

I'm a troll when you just blatantly highlighted the city I live in.

LOL, you had me confused there for a minute grayghost, until I realized you were responding to the Chicago boy. I can't see anything he says because I hit the ignore button on him. Makes the site sooooo much more enjoyable!

I should have done this a long time ago.

I'm not a paranoid person, but I too sit near an exit and am aware of the layout of where I am. I also carry 98% of the time. I think having a situational awareness of your surroundings is just smart. Unlike so many that have their nose down on their smart phone at all times.

wish I could carry too,but even a blade is risky here if you get searched by my LEO's,defend your self? risky too,as the baddies get a free lawyer to their disposal...

LOL, you had me confused there for a minute grayghost, until I realized you were responding to the Chicago boy. I can't see anything he says because I hit the ignore button on him. Makes the site sooooo much more enjoyable!

The feeling is mutual...rest assure...religious doctor. Grayghost why don't you do the same. Hit that button and do us both a favor.

I pretty much ignore him,,,but when he threw all the graphs and charts out there stating how slim our chances of being killed by Muslims were,,,,,,,,well he is either trying to stir the pot or he truly believes Muslims are no threat at all,,,,,I believe he is just looking for some one to argue with

The feeling is mutual...rest assure...religious doctor. Grayghost why don't you do the same. Hit that button and do us both the favor.
you could do us all a favor and leave,,,,,how about that

but they sure are gettin' bolder and bolder for every attack and the bad part is;they dont fear for their life...

I pretty much ignore him,,,but when he threw all the graphs and charts out there stating how slim our chances of being killed by Muslims were,,,,,,,,well he is either trying to stir the pot or he truly believes Muslims are no threat at all,,,,,I believe he is just looking for some one to argue with

How many muslims live in Arkansas? How many people do you know who died in a terrorist attack? I swear grayghost...you're something special.

not a chance of that,,,you see I hate a troll ,that is all you are,in due time you will either find another site to play on or you will get bored

not a chance of that,,,you see I hate a troll ,that is all you are,in due time you will either find another site to play on or you will get bored

Grayghost I think you just hate yourself. Your just a pissed off lonely old man. You want YOU NEED something to happen...SOMEONE to blame to justify your miserable existence.

but they sure are gettin' bolder and bolder for every attack and the bad part is;they dont fear for their life...
Muslims do not care about human life and you are right they don't care about their own death,as long as they can kill a few infidels when they cash it in, they believe they are doing Allah's work that is what makes these people so dangerous

just like the Japanese during WWll,,,,,and we all know how that ended up

Grayghost I think you just hate yourself. Your just a pissed off lonely old man. You want YOU NEED something to happen...SOMEONE to blame to justify your miserable existence.
yeah yeah yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whatever

Muslims do not care about human life and you are right they don't care about their own death,as long as they can kill a few infidels when they cash it in, they believe they are doing Allah's work that is what makes these people so dangerous

just like the Japanese during WWll,,,,,and we all know how that ended up

Not that I care about muslims or any other religious group...I wonder though...

How many muslims do you know grayghost? Have u even met a Muslim before?

How many muslims live in Arkansas? How many people do you know who died in a terrorist attack? I swear grayghost...you're something special.
ok I will reply to this one

I decided in 2004 that I had had enough of the big city and worrying about Hurricanes so I searched the web for a place with low risks from natural disaster ,Arkansas fit the bill the only real immigrants in this state are the Mexicans they pose no real threat,I do not need to worry about Hurricanes,there is a old dead fault line about 150 miles away,and I don't perceive it as a threat,,,,and yes we do have tornado's but I bought in the mountains so they are not a real threat in my area,,,,,,,,,you scoff at property values here,yes the cost is low,for 300K you can buy a very nice 3 bedroom 2 bath home here plus 100 acres of land for that much and the taxes are less than $600 per year,,,,,,,,now ass clown what would a similar place cost you up there,,,,,,,,,,,,when you get to the point that you can think about retirement the Ozarks is one of your best options for land home and quality of life ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you stay out of little Rock and the crime rate plummets to the point you don't have to lock your doors ,,,,,,,,

as for something special no,,,I just know the value of a dollar and how to get the most for my BUCK

I have family all over the eastern USA and I worry about them every time one of these *******s go on a killing spree,,,so far I have not lost anyone I know or any family,I hope it stays that way

now I am sure you will pick this apart,spelling ,grammar or punctuation ,but I don't give a hoot about that so go ahead insult me some more

Not that I care about muslims or any other religious group...I wonder though...

How many muslims do you know grayghost? Have u even met a Muslim before?
you are stirring the pot,,,,,

It's hard to fight an enemy that welcomes death. I still don't know How can anyone be so stupid to believe they will be rewarded with 72 virgins!

Latest posts

Back