Must Read Our Constitutional Republic is at war!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare for the US power grid to be attacked and taken down this year by the deep state and blamed on Russia.

Work on extended living without power and water from the public utilities.

Next week many events will start to take place after the first of many audits are revealed. The fight to take back our Republic will begin. Be ready to choose your side and cut ties with some you consider friends and even family.

Do not waiver and do not sit back and watch it all happen, be ready to join the fight!

I have 500 rounds of ammo, a three day pack and looking for a fight.

I have a Generac 22kw running on propane.
That is what we have too. . . with a 500 gallon propane tank, It will basically run the whole house but you may need to adjust when trying to run major appliances at one time. Just plan in advance the electric cooking range, washing machine, coffee maker, ect to run at different times.

I have a Generac 22kw running on propane.
im looking at a cummings 25 kw with automatic switch on natural gas line, generac i found to operate at a very high speed engine and use lots more fuel, also i found the cummings to be more fuel efficient and produce more pure sine wave clean power, this makes it better for electronics!

im looking at a cummings 25 kw with automatic switch on natural gas line, generac i found to operate at a very high speed engine and use lots more fuel, also i found the cummings to be more fuel efficient and produce more pure sine wave clean power, this makes it better for electronics!
I’m putting an oscilloscope on my parents if they ever get their generic installed and will see what the sine wave looks like

1623542248732.png

Federal Reserve tells employees to avoid 'biased terms' like 'Founding Fathers'
6-11-2021

The Federal Reserve has instructed employees to adopt "bias-free language" and avoid using biased terms like "Founding Fathers," according to an internal webpage obtained by Fox News.

The Federal Reserve's Board of Governors issued the guidance for all employees nationwide on April 29, a former Fed staffer with knowledge of the matter told Fox News.

Federal Reserve tells employees to avoid 'biased terms' like 'Founding Fathers' | Fox News?__twitter_impression=true

That's exactly how you deny the history of a country, that's exactly how it begins its downfall. Here is that already far advanced, if one says here publicly that the founders of this country have fought for our freedom and our rights and one should always be aware of your commitment one has already a problem. One is then very quickly branded as a right-wing extremist, but one is already a right-wing extremist if one does not agree with the Corona measures of the government.
What the Federal Reserve does that others will also do, that is 100% planned. You bad mouth your ancestors first, then your history, after a few years many are so far that you are ashamed of something where there is nothing to be ashamed of.

It is the dismantling of whole nations, take away a nation's heroes and history and the whole people will be a will-less slave hanging on the chain of the powerful.

MAN IN AMERICA

From the guest Martin Armstrong (Economist, Analyst):

“Our computers programs has been showing the civil unrest will go off the charts. It doesn’t matter who wins.”

”If a state cannot defend itself, then why be part of a Union?”

“A civilization succeeds when everybody benefits. We are heading to a Dictatorship. The United States won’t exist after 2032”

“Humanity responds the same to similar events, always. It’s now a contagion worldwide. We are looking at the fall of the republics.”

To the question, will we have a chance to reform and rebuild? “A revolt (against the tyrants) is opportunity, our Light at the end of the tunnel.”

1712160777442.png

He thinks our country will divide no matter what, because we have been so divided.

Arrest all WEF supporters and all those who have anything to do with the WEF and let them rot in the cells,
This is the only way to avert the downfall, the entire elite that is currently in power must be disposed of. 💀

I have been saying this for ten years. Unfortunately, simply arresting the WEFers is not enough. They have indoctrinated at least a third of the sheople. A civil war HAS TO happen. Armageddon is very near.

The one thing that could keep casualties to a minimum is to put fences around the big dem cities and keep them all in their cesspools where they are happy. There are 3142 counties in America and only about 60 of them are democrat.

Hells bells, we can't even manage to arrest the evil bastards! They blatantly do what they want at this point. Why??? Because they have no fear of accountability...as far as they are concerned...they Got This! Either way election turns out (if it happens)....they have a plan....and that plan is to destroy....if hell freezes over ....Which it's going to.....eventually!

Time to Gooooo!

“Laura Loomer announces plans to take down all sponsors of HIAS, a Jewish open borders organization funding the U.S. invasion

1712309699047.jpeg

Conservative activist Laura Loomer is promising to take down a Jewish-run non-governmental organization (NGO) called HIAS (Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society) that she says is funding the illegal alien invasion of the United States.

According to Loomer, HIAS is sponsoring illegal aliens by procuring them with detailed maps showing them how to enter the country illicitly. Once inside, the illegals are being hired by Uber, DoorDash and other migrant-supporting companies.

We now know that Jose Antonio Ibarra, the suspect who murdered nursing student Laken Riley, is an illegal alien from Venezuela who entered the U.S. illegally via El Paso, Tex., in September 2022. Once inside the U.S., Ibarra started driving for both Uber Eats and DoorDash.

After seeing firsthand what HIAS has been doing in the Darien Gap of Panama for the past several years, followed by the news of Riley's death, Loomer decided it was time to take action.

"After witnessing HIAS's treasonous behavior in the Darien Gap in Panama, and after hearing the news [of] Laken Riley while I was in Panama witnessing thousands of Venezuelan illegals just like her killer tell me how they plan to cross into the U.S. illegally, I immediately looked at HIAS's financials and discovered that UBER is a corporate sponsor for HIAS," Loomer tweeted.

Check out the corporate sponsors of HIAS​

It is highly likely that Ibarra passed through the Darien Gap and was aided by HIAS and later Uber and DoorDash to get established in the U.S. From there, Ibarra proceeded to kidnap and murder Riley, compliments of HIAS and Uber.

These are major corporations that all need to get the Bud Light treatment for their sponsorship of HIAS," Loomer says.

"Many people would argue that HIAS is engaged in HUMAN TRAFFICKING with the way they are assisting the illegals to get to the U.S. from the migrant camps in Panama! I have it all on video!"

Latest posts

Back