Must Read Our Constitutional Republic is at war!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a prepper I drive a VAN with a kitchen, toilet, supplies, tools, water, heater, etc , cars are for girls. :) I would not mind a 50 ft reefer as a BOL some place :0
Vans are okay for wide open spaces, but in Devon's deep narrow country lanes I need something I can manouver and get around obstacles without a lot of reversing and mucking about.

Vans are okay for wide open spaces, but in Devon's deep narrow country lanes I need something I can manouver and get around obstacles without a lot of reversing and mucking about.
My van is based on the same chassis as your Agila sort of size, about the size of a Micra

the problem with vehicles post SHTF is primarily fuel, stocks will get older and older and deteriorate even with stabilisers, but its also things like tyres and spare parts , to keep a vehicle on the road we would need shedloads of spare parts and in my situation that is not possible, nether do I have a garage with a work pit for doing this work.
I will be too busy doing other stuff mundane things like growing and procuring food, which I DO know more about.

Gaetz: Incoming Biden Administration Want to ‘Use National Security Authorities Against MAGA’

During an appearance on FNC’s “Hannity” on Friday, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) warned the incoming Biden administration is positioning itself to use national security tool against political opponents.

Gaetz told host Sean Hannity that he and several of his House colleagues were being targeted for the positions they held on election intergrity.

“[W]e should take note of the language that the left is using — chemical warfare, insurrection, domestic terrorism,” he said. “That’s not by accident, Sean. There are exquisite authorities in our national laws that allow our government to do things to terrorists that we would never allow against our own people. But in the incoming Biden administration, they want to use national security authorities against MAGA. They’re targeting Mo Brooks, Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, Louie Gohmert, Madison Cawthorn and myself because we had the nerve to actually stand up and point out the need for election integrity.”

“And we also pointed out their hypocrisy, because for all of the criticism that they have leveled against Donald Trump unfairly, they were the cheerleaders, fundraisers and apologists for the people who burned our cities, attacked our police and were on offense against the very notion of America for months this summer,” Gaetz continued. “They don’t want to account for that. Joe Biden doesn’t want to answer for it. Certainly, Kamala Harris doesn’t. And so, they are going to go after the president and his allies and they’re going to use national security authorities that you should never use against our fellow Americans.”

Gaetz: Incoming Biden Administration Wants to 'Use National Security Authorities Against MAGA'

the problem with vehicles post SHTF is primarily fuel,
PET and all plastice are just a form of mineral oil. They can be cooked down into a liquid and gas form to be used for a petrol type of fuel...many videos in you tube, just do not play with the stuff like the idiot in the end...Gary

PET and all plastice are just a form of mineral oil. They can be cooked down into a liquid and gas form to be used for a petrol type of fuel...many videos in you tube, just do not play with the stuff like the idiot in the end...Gary

people seem to be fixated on having fuel (and electricity) post SHTF when they should be concentrating on food production.

Last edited:
people seem to be fixated on having fuel (and electricity) post SHTF when they should be concentrating on food production.
You are quite right bigpaul, I was just giving the uninformed an alternative if they run out of petrol in the long run and need some fuel to run a generator or vehicle, or if using a bubbler, to cook on the gas vapours... GP

Did anybody pick up on the fact this person in the video is using a large amount of fuel, to make a small amount of fuel. As others have said, focus on food, water, and shelter. Of course being a true blue American, I have to add firearms into the mix too. LOL

someone would still need access to old cooking oil to make the diesel, post SHTF there arent going to be any chippies or chinese take aways still running, that only works short term whilst supplies are still available.
post SHTF even with fuel many highways will not be driveable once the repair crews no longer function. not to mention blocked drains, gullies and ditches. and debris and fallen trees.

Prepare for the US power grid to be attacked and taken down this year by the deep state and blamed on Russia.

Work on extended living without power and water from the public utilities.

Next week many events will start to take place after the first of many audits are revealed. The fight to take back our Republic will begin. Be ready to choose your side and cut ties with some you consider friends and even family.

Do not waiver and do not sit back and watch it all happen, be ready to join the fight!

Latest posts

Back