Must Read Our Constitutional Republic is at war!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[
made in the UK.
Aston Martin. British
Bentley. German now
Jaguar. British just.
Land Rover. Indian now
Range Rover British
Morgan. British
Rolls Royce. German now
Ford Yank
Vauxhall German/ Yank
Rover Indian now

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Milne_BayThe Allied victory at Milne Bay therefore represented the first "full-scale defeat [of the Japanese] on land".

One little known facts, it was the Aussies, with US support who inflicted the first defeat of the Jap on land!

Having served alongside the Queen's soldiers, let me say, their love of Country & Patriotism leaves the rest of us for dead. Want a war? Piss one off!! (Especially an NCO)!!

“A Pentagon source speaking under promise of anonymity told Real Raw News that Pelosi
cvsssss-300x200.jpg
contacted Gen. Berger late Monday night, and she beseeched him to commit 5,000 troops to help ensure a peaceful transition of power and to prevent a repeat of the Jan 6 siege of the Capitol. Gen. Berger, our source said, didn’t understand why Pelosi needed additional soldiers to augment an already impressive force assembled by federal and state officials. That force includes 15,000 National Guard from D.C., Delaware, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island, and an undisclosed number of FBI and DHS agents who arrived in D.C. Sunday night.

Pelosi said she wanted “battle ready” reinforcements because “radicalized Trump supporters and kooky Qanon conspiracy people” were about to converge on D.C. She implored him to reconsider, arguing that it was the general’s patriotic duty to quell uprisings and guarantee Biden’s ascension to the Oval Office.

Her statement made the general explode, our source said.
“Don’t lecture me on patriotism, Madam Speaker. I’ve served this country with distinction for 40 years. I’ve spilled blood for our nation. What have you, a self-serving elected official, done for your country?” Gen. Berger said.
Pelosi further enraged him by saying he was answerable to Congress.

“I answer only to the president, and as I understand it, Donald J. Trump is still president and commander-in-chief. I abide in the Constitution as it was written, not your interpretation of it,” Gen. Berger admonished Pelosi.”

She seems awfully afraid for an odd reason.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik is a New York Times Best Selling Author with over 20 years experience in resolving international crises for four U.S. administrations.

Steve Pieczenik (@StevePieczenik) Tweeted:
#Trump2021NowMoreThanEver

“Do you think Trump wants to be remembered as that single term President who bent over and allowed the Dems to shove a fraudulent election and two impeachment’s directly up his ### all whilst he never once retaliated or seeked justice? No 性交ing way! Something YUGE is coming.”

Jaguar belongs to the indian Tata....
At least you still got Morgan and Range Rover.
Lotus is in meantime chinese...
[
made in the UK.
Aston Martin. British
Bentley. German now
Jaguar. British just.
Land Rover. Indian now
Range Rover British
Morgan. British
Rolls Royce. German now
Ford Yank
Vauxhall German/ Yank
Rover Indian now

Many of the fords made in the UK like the Transit range of vans is now made in Turkey to avoid stupid EU controls.

The EU is doing more harm that good. 20 years ago the UK needed to replace most of its aging Railway Locomotive Freight haulers, The reliability of the old stuff was abysmal. A Mineral company in Devon needed 6 big haulers in CO CO format with a very high service availability.

I cannot remember the specifics but everything NEW available from UK and EU builders could not offer the power to weight levels and the availability. So the company went to the Yanks and they Europeanised they EMD Co Co GP40-2 series ( JT42CWR) ), and sent them to the UK to try. They blew away all competition on all counts. They became the BR Class 59. Everyone else saw how good they were and ordered slightly different models of the EMD which became Britain biggest class of locomotives the class 66 some 250 plus were ordered and supplied. So EMD was getting orders from all across Europe for these huge powerful and reliable locos , They even can meet the eurospec 5 emissions laws for diesel engines.

Naturally the European loco builders who could not meet the challenge complained so the EU insisted that all future orders were eurospec 6 rated engines which EMD could not meet, but nor could almost anyone else. But it was enough that the EU could stop the nations buying any more class 66s the best Freight loco Europe and UK ever had.

Even the irish, germans and egyptians have bought varients.

Last edited:
Probably one of the China Clay companies or stone quarries in the area, there are several quarries not far from me.
I personally dont like all this globalisation, we need to start making stuff in the UK, there will be plenty of unemployed post pandemic who's former employers shut down needing jobs. especially now we are out of the EU.

One thing that amazed loco engineers in the UK, was how CLEAN the EMDs stayed, British and european diesels were noted for being oily, grubby, fume leaking, greasy lumps in the engine bays, but the EMDs stayed pretty darn clean all the time.
1280px-HGK_DE_64_Godorf.jpg

Probably one of the China Clay companies or stone quarries in the area, there are several quarries not far from me.
I personally dont like all this globalisation, we need to start making stuff in the UK, there will be plenty of unemployed post pandemic who's former employers shut down needing jobs. especially now we are out of the EU.

Twas Foster Yeoman.

Latest posts

Back