Must Read Our Constitutional Republic is at war!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha Ha. Our family doesn't get any money. It was based on income from 2018. My husband and I worked full time that year. Retired in 2019. Too bad, people are paid for the children under 17 in the household, too, and we raise 3 grandchildren without any outside support for them.
That money isn't worth the paper it was printed on. But it sure did cause a "run" in the grocery stores when people got it.

If you talk to people about the sins of their fathers in Germany, most of them will still feel guilty for everything, there are too many brainwashed fools there. With them, the sins of fathers (and mothers) are learned at school from an early age and they are always told that politically, for the reason that 2 million invaders from partly IS areas have been allowed into the country without closer control, they want to come along to put some kind of "apology" for past actions ...

Somehow I can't be angry with the Germans at all, they grow up with this eternal feeling of guilt, these feelings of guilt are mainly there to prevent you from being proud of your own country and other things, the Mesnch is just a number without pride and love of home and easy to control and suppress.

Nailed it, Now get that check signed for ten teen trillion to give to your former slaves .

Sorry to have led you out onto thin ice, just wanted to test the water to see if you were another Troll or a real person with intelligence...thanks for the historical info and the lesson in knowledge. If I cannot see you or talk directly to you,,,,I just have to challenge your knowledge and ability to articulate your position. That was fun. Hope you understand my position and have no bad feelings. Have a good day mate, Gary

Sorry to have led you out onto thin ice, just wanted to test the water to see if you were another Troll or a real person with intelligence...thanks for the historical info and the lesson in knowledge. If I cannot see you or talk directly to you,,,,I just have to challenge your knowledge and ability to articulate your position. That was fun. Hope you understand my position and have no bad feelings. Have a good day mate, Gary

Give us Hawaii back and we can be friends :)

性交 OFF, the US only joined WW1 as the Germans were on their knees and only because they had started attacking US ships, In WW2 you did not join in until TWO years after the war started and only after Germany declared war on you and Russia had already started to turn the tide.

You forget that when the Japanese crippled the US fleet at pearly harbour after you IGNORED British warnings the Japs were going to attack, it was Britain and its colonies who immediately send our Pacific fleets to protect your carriers we lost THOUSANDs of people and many ships protecting American forces..

You forget it was BRITAIN and its Commonwealth troops that saved your American asses in Korea when the Comchis thrashed you and drove you into the Pusan pocket, The only forces that STOOD in rearguard to let your lot escape was the Glorious Gloster regiment who were nearly wiped out.

You talk about abusing and betraying Colonies look what you lot did to Vietnam and its people. you fought a proxy war on their land, using their people , You bombed, gassed and chemically poisoned them, then you RAN leaving them to be slaughtered.

You say we treated them bad, we gave them schools, healthcare, global commerce, road transport, railways, irrigation systems, and belatedly democracy, and if we treated them so badly why did they ALL join the Commonwealth to remain part of the British family.

Now lets look at the US and the genocide of the native Americans, the betrayal of every treaty you made with them, the lands you stole, the way you criminalised and outlawed their languages, cultures, arts, and lifestyle and forced conversions to Christianity.
Let's see, every war we had with you, 2 world wars, did I mention we have bass pro shops.

I've already asked Gary to stop Bill.

You are beating a dead horse.

Who are you calling a dead horse?, I'll have you know I'm a pure Thoroghbred and very much alive, you cad :)

download (3).jpg

Latest posts

Back