Organizing Trips and Get- Togethers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodselfme

Reaction score
What is an idea for the location; do you have more suggestions yet?

What is an idea for the location; do you have more suggestions yet?
I would think it would have to be in a centralized area, keeping in mind everyone's ability to get there. Should it became a yearly or even bi-annual event the location could move around giving people the opportunity to host it in their state, even country, and perhaps explain why they feel their state is prepper friendly, or not prepper friendly.

I would think it would have to be in a centralized area, keeping in mind everyone's ability to get there. Should it became a yearly or even bi-annual event the location could move around giving people the opportunity to host it in their state, even country, and perhaps explain why they feel their state is prepper friendly, or not prepper friendly.
I must say I won't be going to another country. I let my passport expire since it appeared to be against my better judgement to renew it. I would make every attempt to attend it if possible. Your attendance will govern where it is somewhat, won' t it?

I must say I won't be going to another country. I let my passport expire since it appeared to be against my better judgement to renew it. I would make every attempt to attend it if possible. Your attendance will govern where it is somewhat, won' t it?
Yes, I am sure location and timing will be a major factor in who can make it and those who are unable to.

Yes, I am sure location and timing will be a major factor in who can make it and those who are unable to.
Is this only the very early planning stages? If so, when will you be making some definite plans? Will you be advertising for anyone to join or just forum people?

Is this only the very early planning stages? If so, when will you be making some definite plans? Will you be advertising for anyone to join or just forum people?
This is the very early stages. I have no problems with people bringing their family or friends. I do not have a definite time line as of yet. but I would like to get more active members to the site to increase the chance of an event like this being a success.
By all means please do not hesitate to throw in ideas out there that you may have. You can either post them or send me a private message.

I am on facebook so in the event you plan a meeting for preppers, please connect with me so I can attend if I am able to. thank you. I know you still are able to connect with me through the email somehow since I got an update from you earlier this month. I would like to stay connected with you as long as possible.

I am on facebook so in the event you plan a meeting for preppers, please connect with me so I can attend if I am able to. thank you. I know you still are able to connect with me through the email somehow since I got an update from you earlier this month. I would like to stay connected with you as long as possible.
I would certainly post something on facebook and send an email to ensure everyone was informed of any meeting or event.

Hello, I live in Las Vegas, NV- I'm interested in meeting people of like mind on Doomsday Prepping. I'm a new member, so I hope this reaches you. We would love to have a get together, and yes of course it does depend on how far away it is from Las Vegas. If you know of any Vegas Preppers, anyone, please give them my email address- which is [email protected]-
goodselfme please email me also so that we can chat:)
Angie

Latest posts

Back