Opps

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravery

Reaction score
Ok... I know I was supposed to post here first but better late than never. I live in Jacksonville, FL. I live here with my wife and son. We have a lot of other family in town with us (mainly the wife's family). I have been wanting to prep for a long time now but I didn't until recently when I talked with my wife about it and she was glad to start... so we are now working on becoming prepared.

Ok... I know I was supposed to post here first but better late than never. I live in Jacksonville, FL. I live here with my wife and son. We have a lot of other family in town with us (mainly the wife's family). I have been wanting to prep for a long time now but I didn't until recently when I talked with my wife about it and she was glad to start... so we are now working on becoming prepared.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

That's great that your wife is on board with you as it does make life much easier.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back