Opportunity or planed? How do you get your preps.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gardens and other harvests are planned, but sometimes people have stuff just lying around and I ask if it's for sale etc. Many of my neighbors are elderly and when I give them garden stuff or help thwm work, they offer me tools they can't use anymore. Sometimes I just barter.

Most of mine are planned, but like others here will not pass up on a good deal, especially things laying on the side of the road as garbage. Hunny on the other hand can drive right by and ask me what I have planned for it. . . I am supposed to know immediately. I can't say I don't know yet give me some time to think about it.

There is something to the saying don’t bring it home unless you have space for it and a plan to use it. I had alot of building materials that I had gotten really cheap. Doors, windows and such. They were under cover but deteriorated over time from humidity. Most ended up at the landfill or burned.... I had good intentions anyways! Now my first thought is what is the plan for it And how long before I can use it.

Latest posts

Back