Open Letter to America From 124 Retired Flag Officers

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these guys are seeing the FAST sinking USA under Biden and sending in their warning >>>> it's coming up on 5 months and the Amateur Comedy Hour is tanking in the ratings ....

the Chinese just upped the ante in the Middle East - basing 5K troops in Iran as a trigger point against any attacks ....

Putin isn't done with the Ukraine ...

China has their attack policy warming from Taiwan down to Australia ....

Biden & the White House >>> crickets

Republicans form organization called Unsilenced Majority to fight back against cancel culture by getting everyday Americans to boycott the woke corporations that bow to it

Republicans form organization called Unsilenced Majority to fight back against cancel culture | Daily Mail Online

I can already hear the left saying "I thought you were against cancel culture". This is the kind of ignorance that makes my blood boil. The democrats are cancel culture, cancelling the entire right, with no blowback from their party. The right threatens it, and the left goes nuts.

To which I reply, "I thought you were against guns", why do YOU have them?

I have been saying for at least two years, the beginning of the Civil War will be businesses identifying with a party, and shoppers going to their party's businesses. Then attacks on those bussineses (started by the radical left). There will be alot more Kyle Rittenhouses, and anger when the left goes after only the right protecting themselves. This will lead to people having to leave cities with which they are not politically aligned. Those 55 counties that voted blue, will really understand what they have done then. The pompous democrats keep saying the left pays for the red states. Well, good luck getting food MFers.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren and spoke with the then vice president in 2016 'to explore lucrative future work options' with Hunter as the middle man

Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren | Daily Mail Online

• DailyMail.com can reveal former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren
  • Freeh spoke with the then-Vice President in 2016 'to explore with him some future work options', emails from Hunter's laptop reveal
  • The bombshell communications from July 2016 raise the question: Was Joe Biden discussing future private business deals while still in office
  • In an email marked 'confidential and privileged', Freeh wrote to Hunter that he 'would be delighted to do future work with you'
  • Emails show that at the time Freeh was working for three men who were later found to be corrupt foreign criminals.
  • Freeh was not involved in their corruption offenses or implicated in the charges against them
  • Freeh, who served as FBI director under Bill Clinton and George Bush, ran a consultancy firm with highly controversial clients
  • His clients included the now-jailed Malaysian prime minister who stole billions of dollars from his country and a Romanian real estate tycoon convicted of bribery

DEFUND THE FBI

EXCLUSIVE: Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren and spoke with the then vice president in 2016 'to explore lucrative future work options' with Hunter as the middle man

Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren | Daily Mail Online

• DailyMail.com can reveal former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren
  • Freeh spoke with the then-Vice President in 2016 'to explore with him some future work options', emails from Hunter's laptop reveal
  • The bombshell communications from July 2016 raise the question: Was Joe Biden discussing future private business deals while still in office
  • In an email marked 'confidential and privileged', Freeh wrote to Hunter that he 'would be delighted to do future work with you'
  • Emails show that at the time Freeh was working for three men who were later found to be corrupt foreign criminals.
  • Freeh was not involved in their corruption offenses or implicated in the charges against them
  • Freeh, who served as FBI director under Bill Clinton and George Bush, ran a consultancy firm with highly controversial clients
  • His clients included the now-jailed Malaysian prime minister who stole billions of dollars from his country and a Romanian real estate tycoon convicted of bribery

DEFUND THE FBI

I never liked Louis Freeh. He was the guy overseeing the Waco Massacre wasn't he? That was the start of the FBI's decline.

Thank you for sharing. He is not the only one! Brought me to tears!
Lindy
"If you don't like it get the 性交 out."
:USA: :USA: :USA:
Saw him perform on MCAS Cherry Point in 2017, when he gave a free concert to the Marines and sailors stationed there. He was amazing. Sadly doubt the DOD would let him perform now for the troops with these "race-baiting, xenophobic" lyrics. What is happening to our country? Dr. Henley, Maverick, MOS0231 ???

It is also why a lot of people should consider doing the same. Age and handicap is not an excuse. There is jobs for everyone.
I bring my 12 years Paramedic experience, and 30 years in ham radio to the table. I don't need to tote a gun, plenty of those already. But I'm ready to step up. I'm 57, so no excuses.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back