- Jul 6, 2019
- Reaction score
- Springville, CA.
Very true, we will have 3 years of Hell, worst than anything in the last year.
I never liked Louis Freeh. He was the guy overseeing the Waco Massacre wasn't he? That was the start of the FBI's decline.EXCLUSIVE: Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren and spoke with the then vice president in 2016 'to explore lucrative future work options' with Hunter as the middle man
Former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren | Daily Mail Online
- DailyMail.com can reveal former FBI director Louis Freeh gave $100,000 to a private trust for Joe Biden's grandchildren
- Freeh spoke with the then-Vice President in 2016 'to explore with him some future work options', emails from Hunter's laptop reveal
- The bombshell communications from July 2016 raise the question: Was Joe Biden discussing future private business deals while still in office
- In an email marked 'confidential and privileged', Freeh wrote to Hunter that he 'would be delighted to do future work with you'
- Emails show that at the time Freeh was working for three men who were later found to be corrupt foreign criminals.
- Freeh was not involved in their corruption offenses or implicated in the charges against them
- Freeh, who served as FBI director under Bill Clinton and George Bush, ran a consultancy firm with highly controversial clients
- His clients included the now-jailed Malaysian prime minister who stole billions of dollars from his country and a Romanian real estate tycoon convicted of bribery
DEFUND THE FBI
"If you don't like it get the 性交 out."Thank you for sharing. He is not the only one! Brought me to tears!
I bring my 12 years Paramedic experience, and 30 years in ham radio to the table. I don't need to tote a gun, plenty of those already. But I'm ready to step up. I'm 57, so no excuses.It is also why a lot of people should consider doing the same. Age and handicap is not an excuse. There is jobs for everyone.