OMG! Trump Rally hit more than 800,000!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is freaking unbelievable!

“BySunday, more than 800,000 people signed up for tickets to attend Trump’s first rally after the COVID-19 lockdowns.

The mega MAGA rally was originally scheduled for June 19 (Juneteenth), however, President Trump moved the rally to Saturday, June 20th

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1272191356845391875?s=20

Brad Parscale (@parscale) Tweeted:
Just passed 800,000 tickets. Biggest data haul and rally signup of all time by 10x.

Saturday is going to be amazing!

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1272191356845391875?s=20

And yet the polls want you to think that Trump is way down in the polls. . . WRONG. No doubt he's got my vote.

Spot on Danilgrl! The lying media and Dems will continue with the fake polls and everything else in an attempt to take away our enthusiasm for President Trump. By the look of these numbers...no way is it working!

Does anyone think large crowds are a good idea with this virus still circulating?

Does anyone think it matters at this point? The protesters and rioters have been everywhere and exposed 10s of thousands, and by default exposed 100s of thousands more. Did you not see the nurses and doctors who got out there with them.? Lefty media and Dems didn’t have a problem with it until CONSERVATIVES want to gather. Just like you didn’t.

Even Fauci didn’t say anything for over a week! The reason is because NOW they are admitting that the virus isn’t NEARLY as deadly as they told us it was! We’ve ruined our economy for nothing more than antiConservative warfare from DEMS! And some of the freaking Dem govs are STILL attempting to keep people from working. This latest disaster of widespread rioting and destruction was CLEARLY PLANNED and highly funded! Do tell me you are smart enough to see that?!

As far as older folk and those with comorbidities? They need to stay home or wear good masks. No different than a bad flu season.

Speaking from an international perspective I dont think Trump is the great leader that I thought he would be, BUT he has done much good and when you look at the opposition both in the Dems and even in the GOP he is massoively by far the best of the bunch.

With most of the world governments already bought and paid for by the Global cabal, and the media owned mostly by them...I have no idea how Trump has accomplished what he has!

upload_2020-6-16_7-42-47.jpeg

The Democrat-media complex is already going crazy and attacking President Trump for holding rallies ‘during a pandemic.’

That’s because the Democrat front runner old senile Joe Biden is still hiding in his Delaware basement and he couldn’t even fill a high school gym with supporters if he paid them

Trump's MAGA Rally's going to start back in May. ❤ ❤ ❤
Rumor has it that he wont announce if he will run again until after the 2022 elections.

New Biden DOJ is already trying to intimidate Rudy now that Biden is in charge. . . . This should OPEN UP EYES, yet the libs wont see anything wrong with it. Biden has only been in charge for a little after 3 months. . . Yes, I know it seems sooo much longer.

Absolutely a most wonderful idea. You would like to come. : ) There will be too much republican sunshine for the virus.

Recall the Super Bowl party in the streets after Tampa Bay won, and people said it would be a super-spreader event?
As I understand it, that never happened.

Latest posts

Back